need a way out asap!

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by jperson, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Jacoooooooo

Jacoooooooo Heavy Load Member

Oct 20, 2013
    It’s tough to pass, but you will eventually.

I know it’s hard, when you just want to start making money but bills just pile up and they keep charging and charging you more.

Keep a job that let you stay on top of things for now, and keep trying. You will pass. It may take few more tries. Everybody goes thru it nowadays. Trust me you are not the only one.

And for that school, idk if you can find a cheaper solution you may try that, but going to a different school will put you in a position where you will be a new (to them) trainee and they will just start squeezing you off money all over again.

Unless you feel like they are the only reason you couldn’t pass till now, I would just take those additional classes (make sure to focus on what gives you the most trouble while operating a cmv), and you gonna be up for few more tries, and it might just be enough.

And don’t listen to those kind individuals who just adviced you on going the other way.
    They passed their tests in different times and don’t understand how it works now. Just playing idiots for the sake of looking tough.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  4. Chrontar

Chrontar Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Chinatown brings up a niche industry. If you’re desperate you can get with a fleet owner expediting in a sprinter van real quick. The amenities are lacking a lot of the time and the money won’t be great, but it’s work that you don’t need a cdl for.

Dave_in_AZ Thanks this.
  5. Chrontar

Chrontar Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Or you could get a class B and try to find a fleet owner that takes on solos.

6. Kshaw0960

Kshaw0960 Road Train Member

Jun 17, 2018
    I REALLY hate to say this because I don’t believe it most of the time but in this case I agree here. Trucking is a hard difficult job. 75% of people who get CDL’s quit within the first year. Ive seen grown men cry like babies lol.

If you are determined I would get your class B and hire with a construction company. They might be willing to help you test out with a class A later.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.