Need Help Identifying This Truck!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by marsigliajake, Mar 15, 2019.

1. marsigliajake

marsigliajake Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2019
    So there is a Boars Head facility right around the corner and I thought about going over there and asking but when I went all the trucks seemed to be Boars Head trucks with decals and everything clearly, but maybe Ill see if they can recognize this. Thanks!

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Find an older fella. He'll tell you. Even if the truck didn't come from there, he'll know who it is

4. CousinVinny

CousinVinny Medium Load Member

Jan 26, 2015
    New Jersey
    It's a stylized logo, im not familiar with the company but maybe someone else here is. Interestingly there are no front tags on the truck.

[​IMG]

Mooseontheloose and marsigliajake Thank this.
  5. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    The only thing that sucks about this whole thing is that this day cab could be from NY (state), PA, NJ, or even CT. There are cold storage/grocery DC places ALL over the place around that area.

But with out solid name of the company, it'll be hard pressed to get to even fess up about the accident. Cause we all know that they are going to deny it out right and the driver didn't say anything about it, IF he even noticed that it happened in the first place. I'd like to assume that it wasn't intentional and turn he was probably focused on not hitting something in front of him as he made the turn.

Have you talked to people around that area, or local businesses to see who they use for supply? You might get lucky and they use a single point of origin or a single company. But I'm willing to bet that the driver wasn't even delivering in that block or area, just getting to where is needed to go.

But I have a couple of programs that I use for various editing projects and I can't even make any solid info out. I tried using light enhancement off the school bus window, enhancing and color negative techniques, it's just way to blurry once I try to sharpen it up. So in that sense, I'm sorry...

I even tried various Google searches for the logo, as I can sorta-kinda make it out, just see if something might pop up.

Mooseontheloose Thanks this.
  6. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Nah man. Just go old school. Like I said, I can identify most long haul trucks just by their color and graphics. All the local dudes know who this is even if it's a 1 truck outfit

Bean Jr. and Nukem Thank this.
  7. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    I agree... but trying to identify the truck without having a collage student from having to walk around every where is the right thing to do. By the looks of that car movement that's not just simple body damage. I can assume at least driver side front quarter panel, head light, bumper maybe, etc... are gone.

8. marsigliajake

marsigliajake Bobtail Member

Mar 15, 2019
    WOW GUYS I FOUND HIM.

Thanks for all the help, all the great ideas eventually helped me find the company. I asked a couple of the local dudes they didn't recognize it but pointed me to some other guys and they said they couldn't either but knew that it was on a route around here pretty often, walked around the neighborhood for about an hour and somehow ran into him on the same block! I am not a trucker at all but am sure glad I found this forum, lot of interesting stuff on here. Again, thank you all mothertruckers!

Attached Files:

homeskillet, PE_T, Joetro and 2 others Thank this.
  9. CousinVinny

CousinVinny Medium Load Member

Jan 26, 2015
    New Jersey
    Thanks for the update, i was hoping for satisfaction on this one.

10. Tombstone69

Tombstone69 Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Jersey shore
    Were you parked legally. The reason I'm asking is I was on Broadway in Brooklyn once delivering a load of 48" pipe 55' long and I couldn't make the swing because of a yellow corvette parked in a yellow zone. After about 20min of holding up traffic (people were driving on the sidewalk), NYPD showed up and told me to drive over the hood of that car. He then proceeded to write a parking ticket and placed it on the windshield. He also gave me his name and badge#. That was 25yrs ago, but that's how they roll in Brooklyn.

11. Nukem

Nukem Road Train Member

May 11, 2014
    Well dang... GREAT deal...

Hopefully the company is one the level and will at least settle with you on damage with out getting crazy.

But I was right... that's a NJ outfit, but I did find this. Says INACTIVE USDOT number

SAFER Web - Company Snapshot OROSCO TRANSPORTATION INC

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.