Need Owner Op advice!

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by _Invictus_, Feb 24, 2020.

1. theSoz

theSoz Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2020
    I know a lot of guys like spreadsheets but if you're interested in actual software, I've heard really good things about Truckin Pro from Fog Line.

It's not fancy but it does everything you need and more, plus you can try it before you buy it. Meaning, you can actually download the software, play with it and then if you like it buy it for a one time fee with free lifetime updates.

Just thought I'd put that out there. No, I'm not affiliated at all, just heard good things about it, so I'm passing it along.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Horrible idea I rent Penske trucks when we have loads to cover or bigger breakdowns ...idle time is horrible specs are horrid and maintenance leaves a little to be desired ......

Check out Joplin frieghtliner or Springfield there are prime trucks traded in all day long in the 30k range that were under full ew4 warrunty s and come with apus......I picked up one 4 months ago for 31 k that has had minimal issues with it and one this month for 35 that has been trouble free so far

CodyR Thanks this.
  4. aaronpeterbilt3787

aaronpeterbilt3787 Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Never ever in my life will I buy another used emissions truck. It’s no different than buying a Chevette in 1981. Throw away pos. Find yourself a good pre emissions truck. You can thank me later.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.