Need tips/tricks on passing blood pressure test

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Ralph4159, Oct 20, 2013.

1. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Stop screwing around and go get on medications and stop sweating this.. you have a medical condition that is easily treatable and is damaging your body!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    This is a myth.. it doesnt work..

foggy Thanks this.
  4. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Road Train Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Winter Haven, Florida
    He is right. Blood pressure meds tend to work real well and are cheap. Only downside is the 1 year Med card. But it is what it is. Stay healthy.

driverdriver Thanks this.
  5. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    Kinda unrelated, but y'all may enjoy this....my dad is borderline diabetic. At his last checkup, he decided to eat a blueberry muffin before going in the doctors office. Well they checked his sugar with the needle in the end of his finger and his sugar registered over 700. Doctor asks how he's even alive right now and what he ate before the test. He was made to go wash his hands and repeat the test...

6. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    What's your numbers now if you are close to the Mexican border buy lisinopril 20 mg for 1.50 30 day supply

7. EZ Money

EZ Money Road Train Member

I'm on Lisinopril.....Still get a 2 year card no problem.

luvtotruck Thanks this.
  8. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Doctor error on medical card.

xlsdraw and luvtotruck Thank this.
  9. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion

How did you rate that one? When I was on blood pressure meds I could only get a one year card. But if you do not mention it maybe they did not catch it.

10. Victor_V

Victor_V Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2008
    Spencer, Indiana
    Hisbiscus tea. Dark chocolate. Exercise.

Across the border from Yuma in Los Algodones (bring passport or birth certificate) is the clinic of Dr. Medina. Provides chelation and plaque intraveneous treatments. Town is known for dental work and farmacias (Mexican drug stores). Over 200 Mexican dentists in town about size of my town, Spencer, Indiana, pop. 2500. Mostly treat visiting Americans.

Anyway, chelation strips metals out of your blood and the belief is that metals bind plaque to the walls of your vessels. You get a shot of vitamins towards the end of the treatment to replace the good metals chelation also strips out. The claim on the plaque treatment is that it's sort of a safe, roto-rooter of your entire vascular system.

I can say this. I had five treatments of each ($50 each compared with $175-$225 over here) in 2012 and my BP dropped from borderline to normal. Gradually came back due to not changing my lifestyle. Have been back 2x for a couple sessions each and will be out there again this winter.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
    luvtotruck Thanks this.
  11. chris7266

chris7266 Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2013
    take 2 aspirin's then go in but man your playing with a time bomb

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.