Needing alittle advice

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Bullrider34, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Fatcuh57

Fatcuh57 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2023
    Question back in 2017 I failed a drug test at cr England school but when I looked at my reports it’s not showing I looked at my dac and FMCSA I’m done smoking been since I got on probation 5 years ago and want to go back to school should I say it’s safe to say it’s not there and apply

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Did you have your cdl when you got popped? That may be the thing that either saves or kicks you.

4. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

Did you fail a urine or a hair follicle drug test at CRE? If you failed a hair test they may not be allowed to report that on your record. I don't know if that is true, but maybe. There is a "Clearinghouse" for drug test results. CDL drivers are required to sign up and trucking companies check your Clearinghouse record. This is meant to prevent drivers failing drug tests and other company not being able to find those results. Whether you failed a test or not you will be required to sing up at the Clearinghouse and authorize any potential employer to search for you in it. The Clearinghouse is pretty recent. I think it was after 2017. Here's a link to the Clearinghouse.

5. Fatcuh57

Fatcuh57 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2023
    Technically didn’t even have the permit yet got the permit after the test was took so no I didn’t have a cdl

6. Fatcuh57

Fatcuh57 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2023

Attached Files:

7. Fatcuh57

Fatcuh57 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2023
    I’m truly done smoking and just want to drive

8. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

Once again, did you fail a urine test or a hair test? The picture you posted didn't answer that question. Do you remember peeing in a cup or someone clipping off or yanking some hair from you?

9. Fatcuh57

Fatcuh57 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2023
  10. Fatcuh57

Fatcuh57 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2023
    My DAC report says they have no record of me working for a company or any test results

11. Fatcuh57

Fatcuh57 Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2023
    So I'm going to may trucking and I was wondering if the urine test is observed only asking because I have a bad burn on my private area kinda shy about it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.