New Averitt Driver

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Scole1987, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Tank top is pushing it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scole1987

Scole1987 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2018
    Asheboro
    Idk I saw one driver rolling in shirtless. I might be the least of their worries.

4. Texas_hwy_287

Texas_hwy_287 Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
    Just dont show up in a shirt and tank top when asking for your next load at the dock. You will be turned around and you will be asked to put your uniform on. Averitt rules.

5. Zigzag777

Zigzag777 Medium Load Member

Mar 25, 2013
    Down Yonder
    Averitt is a decent outfit, pretty good equipment, looks like a well maintained fleet to me.
    Why would someone just starting out with them want to push the envelope? They provide uniforms, which I’ve always seen as a benefit, no matter what company it is. So they want to present the company in a good light, what’s wrong with that. UPS, FedEx, and many other companies do the same. If you don’t like a team attitude, why work there? You knew in advance, what was expected.
    No, your gonna wear a tank top, why? To show off your tattoos? BTW I read on the website no conspicuous tattoos allowed. Must cover them in a long sleeve shirt. Don’t know if that’s really enforced.
    Seems like you’re not gonna be there long, all over a stupid shirt? I just don’t understand this at all.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    VIDEODROME and SOAthor Thank this.
  6. Scole1987

Scole1987 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2018
    Asheboro
    It was a joke...... and you can have tattoos just nothing crazy. The uniforms are pretty decent but you do see some guys pushing the envelope.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.