New Celadon Arrival

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by ThreadingToolGuy, Mar 25, 2009.

1. therealbammbamm

therealbammbamm Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2009
    please see " celadon does you dirty" post

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    You better be careful.... your log person is watching you....:biggrin_2559:

billsgirl Thanks this.
  4. Locdrjr

Locdrjr Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    Eaton Rapids , MI
    got just over 3000 miles with Celadon, took 21 days and 2 trucks.... i quit needless to say

5. FRUITLOOP

FRUITLOOP Bobtail Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Sorry, but you are wrong! The 2010s computer is set at 19 degrees, as of this week!

6. Wrench Turner

Wrench Turner Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Horsham PA

Thanks for the update. I am leaving Monday for orientation.

7. Dieseljunkie

Dieseljunkie Light Load Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Gladstone, OR
    If you step back and look at all the companys. Celadon is on of the only ones with ZERO debit to any bank. They have nice equipment, you get to personally meet the CEO and founder of the company which is stating alot. And they have 3000 trucks and 9000 trailers. This company is strong and is sticking around for the long haul! I got out of orientation about 2 weeks ago. My first 7 days I did 3400 miles!!!! they run you as hard as you are willing to. Great company to be with. They started there bonuses again and the matching 401K. Not to mention the great discounts on healthcare, and free doctors at there sick bay at the Indy terminal

8. Sequoia

Sequoia Road Train Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I got to meet the big boss man when I was in Indy. I totally wouldn't have pegged him as the CEO. I mean he dressed business casual like everyone else in the office. He was very nice, had a very calm aura about him and didn't have that "I'm a big deal" attitude that some CEOs have. I also had a chance to ask him about and talk to him about the sculptures in the courtyard between the two buildings. He was quite happy to talk about them, where they came from and the only two requirements he made about pieces to be installed.

Also, I've heard from other drivers if he overhears you talking about how dumb or ugly those pieces are...you could get fired. So..if you don't like 'em, just keep that to yourself.

Also, the old lady who used to run the register at the cafe is gone! :(

Oh and at one time the new hires used to be put up at the Days Inn while attending orientation. They changed that to the LaQuinta which I heard was a big improvement. After getting sick from staying at the Days Inn this last time, I'm looking forward to the other hotel. Besides, it has a Steak n Shake, Dennys and Cracker Barrel nearby!

9. Dieseljunkie

Dieseljunkie Light Load Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Gladstone, OR

You will like it...thats where I stayed and it was fantastic! So far no complaints with this company

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.