New Driver @ Interstate

Discussion in 'Interstate' started by Blue02celi, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Paloma

Paloma Medium Load Member

May 15, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    Also, to all that are thinking about Interstate (IDC) ... This Company had bad times for a few years with the previous owners, the typical kids take over the family business and ruin it deal.

Interstate was bought out by a company called Saltchuck .. Google them and you will be amazed at what and who they are. They own Rail and Ships... Yes, giant Cargo Ships. They have taken this company into the black in just 2 years without cutting pay and have actually raised it. They know how to run a successful business.

Im saying this cause many will say to stay away from Interstate, but thats cause they don't know about Saltchuck and what they have done.

mje Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    i sooo have to get used to these quick drops and turn arounds lol im used to sitting on a load for a few days for like 2k miles, soo much paperwork it seems like gonna take me a while to recover from having a qualcomm do everything for me >.<

mje and Paloma Thank this.
  4. mangocat1

mangocat1 Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2012
    SoCal
    is there a link to this list? i've recently applied for a job... kinda curious... thanks!

mje Thanks this.
  5. Paloma

May 15, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    The list is on the qualcomm via a macro.

mje Thanks this.
  6. mangocat1

mangocat1 Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2012
    SoCal
    I'm not currently a driver. Doing some research.

mje Thanks this.
  7. OregonJoe

OregonJoe Light Load Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Portland Oregon
    Mango the company wont post the list public as you can imagine this is a public forum and that's a security concern where we can and cannot stop. If the truck jackers seen our list then they would target where we have been parking so its best we not publicize. If you hire on as Paloma said you can see the list inside your truck with a MACRO.............

Paloma and mje Thank this.
  8. Blue02celi

Blue02celi Road Train Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Melbourne, FL
    chillin at the lebanon terminal, my key wouldnt work on driver side door anymore so looks like they're replacing all the locks and im assuming the ignition one as well >.<
    all good, dropped at starbucks last night a day early then heading back tonight for another run out of there. went to check my bank acct, with tax season i haven't even been paying attention to paychecks, this weeks already shows as incoming

mje and OregonJoe Thank this.
  9. OregonJoe

Oct 29, 2011
    Portland Oregon
    Yea paychecks deposited they are timely on Thursdays first thing I check online banking IDC money has always been on time!

mje Thanks this.
  10. Paloma

May 15, 2012
    Portland, Oregon
    As Owner/Op .. I get the settlement info sent via email on Wednesday and Deposited into my Account Friday Morning.

OregonJoe and mje Thank this.
  11. OregonJoe

Oct 29, 2011
    Portland Oregon
    Well I certainly love to hear the owner side as well... Interstate recruits solos which I know about and teams. Owner side I am clueless and Paloma is here to fill in as well..... Interstate is also always looking to add owner operators on as well.....

mje Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.