New drivers arrogance

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Buckeye 'bedder, Feb 13, 2011.

1. o.m.d.

o.m.d. Heavy Load Member

Aug 15, 2010
    massachusetts
    yup i went there for the B, like i said though i think i'm gonna end up doing roehls training program. id rather do that then come up with my own money. and from what i read on here and on the web they dont seem like a bad outfit at all. starting pay sucks 28 cents a mile but whatever, its just a path to greener pastures

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. o.m.d.

o.m.d. Heavy Load Member

Aug 15, 2010
    massachusetts
    its ridiculous, makes my f-n blood boil. at least in my town they have a residential tax thing, basically what it does is it takes your appraised value, and lowers it 92k or something like that which is a huge help considering my house is appraised at 142k. these towns people make me furious sometimes. they nailed my uncle not too long ago, he had an apartment in his basement for a long time, well over 10 years. recently his neighbors snitched on him cuz she's a lunatic, they made him take it all out. its like how the hell are you suppose to make ends meet when you cant find work and what you can find usually isnt paying that much?

4. Rerun8963

Rerun8963 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2006
    ova-hereee

yeah, i know of parkers, but not the school i was thinking of...

i was thinking of NUTTTS.....($9,500 for the full course)

as for your uncle, maybe his basement apartment did not have 2 legal exits..?? that's been a real BIG problem in some areas....

he can probably have it again if he applies for permits (money maker for the town)...

Wargames Thanks this.
  5. o.m.d.

o.m.d. Heavy Load Member

Aug 15, 2010
    massachusetts
    yes me too.

in my town you cant have an apartment in a single dwelling house. the only avenue is a program called the amnesty program and its for "low" income people. they have guidelines to who you can rent to, they can only make so much money, etc etc. its bs, i tried going threw it, but if you could only imagine this (this is gonna sound crazy) the towns people that ran the program were half way retarded. i swear they found these people when they were still in 3rd grade. i went in and spoke with them face to face, then they never processed my applications and never called me back when i called them numerous times to find out what was going on so i gave up and went the illegal route. it just pisses me off that they have the right to tell me what i can and cant do with my own property. i'm not doing anything insane or out of control theres zero common sense.

6. Rerun8963

Rerun8963 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2006
    ova-hereee
    but yet, they seem "fit enough" to raise your taxes, make you paint your house, mow your lawn, and how many chickens you can have, etc,etc....

7. o.m.d.

o.m.d. Heavy Load Member

Aug 15, 2010
    massachusetts
    well my town doesnt make me paint my house or mow my lawn. hell 2 summers ago i mowed it once LOL.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.