New Internationals

Discussion in 'Superior Carriers' started by yankatank, May 21, 2018.

1. yankatank

yankatank Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2018
    anyone have one yet? I know I won't be getting one anytime soon(YEAY!!!!), since my Mack only has 280K on it. Talked with one guy and he didn't really tell me much otehr than the sirius/xm that's built in. (he just got his) I know High Point seems to be getting a slew of them, at least they have about 3 in the shop(when I'm there) setting them up.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    Looks like something a pimp would drive. I hate them. 20180329_190411.jpg

EZ Money Thanks this.
  4. Txdriver77

Txdriver77 Medium Load Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Texas
    that's a lonestar, I believe the op is talking about the LT

Trucking in Tennessee Thanks this.
  5. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    I am wondering if they have all the bells and alarms in the name of safety like the Pete’s do. If so I am also glad to be in a new Mack.

Talked to a guy in a Pete who said every time he runs the WV turnpike he gets sharp curve ahead and steep grade ahead warnings over the stereo speakers. He has to push buttons to get whatever he was listening to back on. That’s real safe.

6. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    should'v kept my dang mouth shut. Got in yesterday(was at home for 6 days since my Mack was at a dealership with exhaust problems, had to use some personal days because of it), and Mac said, you get a new truck! I laughed and said, so much for 6 days at home for nothing now. Good thing is, won't be making the move until weekend, but gonna have the shop take out the passenger seat since the interior is the same size as the Prostar! GRRRRR!That's the one thing I'm not too happy about. Macks have some more room than the Internationals!

7. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Good you can give us the scoop. 10 speed or auto?

8. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016

9. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    I guess your terminal manager does not like you, a brand new international,yikes!!!!!!

10. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    uh, the whole fleet is going auto. I don't mind an auto. Only thing I do know is an auto is a little more of a 'B' to backup a tanker than a 53 dry van.

11. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    supposedly we are going all International, with a few Pete's and Mack's left. Good thing is, it has a Cummings engine in it. Bad thing is, the inside is really small. It's hard for me to even move 2 steps in them, and I'm skinny!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.