New KW T680 introduced

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by FLATBED, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Oram

Oram Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2012
    WINDSOR, ON, CANADA
    Thank you for the pictures.....It is quite shocking.... It looks really horrible. If it would be my order, I would not take it from the dealer.
    On the bottom of the second picture it seems the paint worn out too. Most definitely I want to see a few before I would consider the order again.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    "Wahhhhhhhh its not a hood so I don't feel like a real trucker , wahhhhhhh"

That's all I'm reading in this thread...

BJnobear Thanks this.
  4. Polarbear857

Polarbear857 Light Load Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Coatesville pa
    Waaaaa I dont drive a hood so not an issue. I have but driving a long nose doesnt pay you more than a truck without. Just like those guys that put lights all over the place.

BJnobear Thanks this.
  5. BretStep

BretStep Light Load Member

Sep 27, 2011
    When I said narower, I meant the front cab where the driver and passenger sit. If you look behind the front, it tapers out wider into the sleeper, which is wider than the front cab. The T700 does not.

6. Oram

Oram Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2012
    WINDSOR, ON, CANADA
    Yes, you are right, it is narrower than the T700, but wider than the T660. Inside nice and roomy, it does not remind for a classic narrow cab at all. I know for some people this is a red flag too, but I like this way.

7. BJnobear

BJnobear Heavy Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    PCB, FL
    Im not too impressed by the gauge cluster. Center dash looks good but the driver cluster is a CLUSTER! Looks like an International or Volvo. Why not a touchscreen LED display? That would be really cool IMHO.

8. Oram

Oram Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2012
    WINDSOR, ON, CANADA
    Actually I like the dash, the whole looks and feels like a pick up truck. If somebody wants a classic truck with classic looks, the Pete 389 the way to go.

C'mon people! It is already two months since the first T680s hit the road and still no pictures no information.

9. Oram

Oram Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2012
    WINDSOR, ON, CANADA
    I am just hoping sooner or later there will be some information on the T680 other than the official press.

10. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    Why don't you just go to a KW dealer and take one for a test drive? Doesn't seem to be many guys on here with new first model trucks like that except for the occasional lease purchase guys from a company like Trans Am etc.

11. Oram

Oram Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2012
    WINDSOR, ON, CANADA
    Why? This is the poor guys' forum? Probably in a few moths I will have one and still I will be here.
    Seriously. I tried the 680 and I liked it a lot. Just I want to be sure, I am not blided because of it. It is a big-big decision and I do not want to make misstake.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.