New Line Transport / Cemex

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ChillyMoeDee, Feb 2, 2017.

1. ChillyMoeDee

ChillyMoeDee Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2017
    These are just a few of the many cases where compines lost millions trying to cheat driver's and the federal government on taxes. And the driver's lose thousands on a pipe dream of owning there own business

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2017
    Reason for edit: Fixed quote
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    Thanks ,ChillyMoeDee

4. anonreporting4duty

anonreporting4duty Bobtail Member

Aug 29, 2018
    Where is your proof? Links? Photos?
    You're stating a lot of slander but I don't see any reason to trust your word.

5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    And you’re responding to a post made over a year ago and you just joined today...o_O

Not to mention those litigation cases he mentioned are PUBLIC RECORD and some of them have been discussed here on the forums.

Can somebody say “company damage control”??

sevenmph Thanks this.
  6. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I've been hearing stuff about Cemex lately, lots of turnover and unhappiness, but I haven't heard of a cause for it yet. I notice they're hiring drivers in places where those jobs should be filled.

What's going on internally? Or is this fake "outsourcing" the actual problem?

EDIT: Also been noticing that more companies are trying to put their liability off on the driver with added contract language, even when they are a company driver, had two encounters with that recently. New trend to save paying the deductible.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.