New qualcomm program that knows exactly what you're doing.

Discussion in 'May Trucking' started by Joker85, Dec 29, 2012.

1. sarge11026

sarge11026 Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2010
    i was wandering about may's l/o. is it a sliding pay on miles and what are the fixed cost a week, been dong alot of research on the trucking business, i would like to get into it, just wandering how may is as a company. i've heard good and bad. any info your willing to depart would be greatful thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Joker85

Joker85 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
    May is a good entry level company. Do not lease til you have a least ayr experience minimum

4. sarge11026

sarge11026 Bobtail Member

Aug 2, 2010
    yea i was gonna wait and get some ex first just wandering about thier plan and fixed cost i've looked at a couple companies, and just cant find the right info on may l/o. when i do try to get on with a company i would like to stay there a while and not jump around so thats why i was researching wvery company on my list

5. Joker85

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
  6. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Yea,,, I can't imagine 45 k worth of dog food from Parina is top of the pay scale on freight!!! Lol

I got to Brooks Thursday Night with 58 hrs left on my 70 for the week. Plenty of time to truck right!!! Wrong!! I have been sitting since then, Today is Sunday. I finally got a load that delivers in Portland not until 9pm. Then back to Brooks, repower then to Quiency Wa. which is only 300 miles from here. So I will be lucky if I get 600 miles this week. Good thing I am on my first $90/90 days, or I would be starving. Thing is I have to do 27 k miles in 90 days and what ever I make over that in miles I am paid the difference kind of like a bonus check, but not really. Well, I wasted a week getting a truck assigned to me, got a load to Wuana (not sauna, #### spell check lol) back to Wuana and then sat. :-( . I don't think I will get that 27 k miles in 90 days at the rate I am going. At least I got to watch the play off games and got to take a shower everyday. There are 10 guys sitting in the driver lounge at Brooks waiting for loads now.

7. Joker85

Jul 3, 2010
    Phoenix Az
    I WAS THERE 3 WEEKS AGO AND I WAS 25 ON THE LIST FOR A LOAD:biggrin_25510:

8. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Ughh.... I feel for ya Joker

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.