New to crete

Discussion in 'Crete' started by amtrack, Mar 11, 2013.

1. treetrimmer88

treetrimmer88 Bobtail Member

Mar 11, 2013
    i have a verbal car seat i put them in there and glare at em a say sit your *** down and we are good to go...jk jk lowest miles i dont know maybe a thousand because the way loads fall on you sometime. like this week my newborn is sick so i pretty much took off the whole week to be at home but i turned in 1101 load and 42 mt so even though i didnt drive that this week ill get paid for that this week. 95% the faster you go the better. but he is on dedicated i dont know how much he will do on that..could be going to alot of stores but i can only say what i experience. ive done no live loads/unloads since before christmas.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Klatu

Klatu Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Argyle, TX
    He quit Averitt to work at Crete. How is his psychological profile? :biggrin_25523:

4. Jayhawker

Jayhawker Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Des Moines, IA
    You find what you look for.... If you are looking for problems, you'll find them. If you are looking for opportunity, you can find that too. I have been with Crete for 15 months, and while I can always find something to complain about, its been a good company. I never sit waiting for a load, the paychecks are good, and as long as you are doing things their way, they leave you alone. Yes, I got the Sleep Apnea testing and got a CPAP. So what.....
    Every company is a little different, and every company has it's rules. There are always things that make you go "Huh?" but that's why they call it work. Personally, as long as I am gonna drive over the road, I will do it with Crete.

jomar68, raetnrunner and Civilservant Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.