new to trucking and got the shaft.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by capital 48, Dec 16, 2008.

1. capital 48

capital 48 Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2008
    MI
    I just want you all to know the last message on qualcom from night dispatch was.
    DROP TRAILER AT VANDALIA OH. TERMANAL PICK UP EMPTY IF THERE IS ONE AND HEAD HOME FOR HOME TIME. what I would like to know is how is that telling me not to go home for home time.
    coastie I would love to know the person you talked to and where they read I was told not to go home. they are liers. I have documented statments from qualcom and dispatch for all stated.
    the truck was only one issue. there was alot more If you realy read all posts you would have seen that.
    I understand you are a 4yr driver but not for usa unless you left and then came back in aug. I think that is what you stated in another post on another subject.
    I hope usa does not do to you what they have done to alot of other drivers.
    note the fm I had was fired atleast that is what I was told by attorny. do not
    know If that is a lie from usa or not they do like to lie alot.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. oldcornbinder

oldcornbinder Light Load Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Eastern Oregon
    Baack, I think that the discussion is about what he wrote and what he meant. Clearly he stated in his first post that any person that said anything positive about USA was a liar. What he meant to say apparently was something different. I believe everyone that was questioning him was trying to determine what he really meant after his first few denials about the statement.

Some of the statements seem to be exaggerations so one starts to question the whole message and forget the specific information being presented. Give Coasty a break, Coasty was trying to point out this to him, alas to no avail.

As far as the banter goes, not much different than the political posts.

Anyway, I to hope he finds resolution to his issues and gets another position driving and wish him no ill personally or professionally but God's speed in his search.

coastie Thanks this.
  4. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    That could very well be true
    We keep politics separate for a reason
    One of the reasons this forum works is because we are here to support each other
    The world is a mess and so is our economy
    If we cant as a Truckers Report family work through the problems faced by truckers of today then what good are we
    It just seems so many are using the anonymity of the web to rush to bash like a mad pit bull almost anything they can get their teeth on

Binder I appreciate your reasoning thanks

Lilbit Thanks this.
  5. oldcornbinder

Nov 10, 2008
    Eastern Oregon
    Baack, I normally get spanked not thanked so knock that S.... Off, it'll screw me up more than I am :biggrin_2551:

Baack Thanks this.
  6. capital 48

Dec 16, 2008
    MI
    oldcornbinder., I am sorry but I did not say that in first or any posts and never will
    the statment on liers was ( some people will say they had no troubles they lie.)
    there is nothing about opinion in that. I would never knock anyone for their opinion. they may of had a good time at the company. I over all did not.

7. coastie

coastie Road Train Member

Baack, If you would notice of all my post I have given suggestions how a better way of saying what problems he had and not sound as USA is bad for all, which it is not, there are a lot worse companies out there. He still sticking to his story which what he is saying is against USA Policy about Home time. USA Policy is you Take a Trailer home with you, DO NOT BOBTAIL. And from Bobtailing from Vandalia OH to Michigan 120 miles PLUS. So for Violating that Policy reason he was Terminated, which he also stated in one of his Post he did not know why he was terminated. USA is cleaning house of Problem causing drivers, and not only Drivers losing the jobs, found out my Dispatcher was let go.

Well you said it NO Body perfect so DO NOT WORRY about my grammar mistakes!!!!!

yes I know he not perfect, but the False statements he is saying makes the rest who are out here doing the Job by the Book look bad. I will agree, He had bad experience with USA, but looks 99% is all brought on by himself!!!!!

8. madbunny

madbunny Medium Load Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Indiana
    My head hurts reading this post. Can someone clarify one thing for me? Did he call DOT about his truck? Or did he say the right words that they ran an inspection? Makes a world of difference.....:yes2557:

9. capital 48

Dec 16, 2008
    MI
    yes dot did inspection, I did what I was told so as for bobtail I was doing as instrucked. as far as usa policy that is funny not only does usa break their own all the time they also tell drivers to break it. as stated I was told to do what I did. If that is why I was let go then they have troubles. I guess coastie has a job where he knows why other drivers are let go. the only ones with that info is higher up then even the fm`s. as far as I know. I have not lied about anything stated in any posts here. and will stand by all I said.

I will say this again so all can read it again If you like usa truck that is great for you. as for me and my opinion I do not and think they s*** hind end.

I will also tell you that there was some good times at usa truck but over all well
    you know.
    I even stated in some posts some of the good times.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  10. DirtyDawgJake

DirtyDawgJake Bobtail Member

Aug 16, 2008
    In the granny lane
    USA is not the best company out there? My recruiter said it was. He said why else would it be named after our country. I said I don't know. He said it was because like our country it is the best of the best. The folks over at Driver's Solutions confirmed this. I said how do ya'll know. They said Well, we only work with the best companies out there and USA is by far the best company out there. I said Dang, sign me up, then I went and watched Rocky 4, and haven't looked back since.

DBL_TIME Thanks this.
  11. oldcornbinder

Nov 10, 2008
    Eastern Oregon
    Capital, where are you going to drive, do you have an action plan to achieve your driving goals? Is there some information that we can get for you to assist you in your goal?

Lets see if you can start using the wealth of this forum to get you where you want to go.:biggrin_255:

Baack Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.