NJ car hauler

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by DesiTrucker, Aug 22, 2018.

1. DesiTrucker

DesiTrucker Light Load Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Nj
    posting for a friend

He has 4years CDL a expereince
    Dry van (28”-53”) and doubles

Looking to get into car hauling locally
    Any leads would be appreciated.

KwBulk18 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sho Nuff

Sho Nuff Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2015
    Jack Cooper and Cassens Transport in Newark are probably the best in Jersey. Both are Union gigs.

I had a long conversation with one of their driver. He was an O/O for 17 years and decided to drive for them instead (forgot which one...I think it was Cassens). Said they got paid by load...around $300...and you can make around $600-800 + a day if you do 2-3 loads. I don't know how accurate this is...or if he was just blowing smoke...but he mentioned senior guys were making around $140-160k per year. Mentioned he was planning on getting out of the car hauling industry because it was too taxing on his body. Had to load and unload every single car...and he mentioned that winter was the worst. Not to mention...he was out weeks at a time and practically had no home life. Benefits were really good. Free healthcare...but other than that...really good money to be made. $100k was easily obtainable.

Auto Haulers/Car haulers needed! - Newark, NJ - Indeed.com

Class A CDL Truck Driver - Newark, NJ 07114 - Indeed.com

4. Ziggy319

Ziggy319 Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Syracuse,ny
    Pm me his number. I may be able to help.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.