No Buy?

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by DSK333, Aug 22, 2018.

1. HopeOverMope

HopeOverMope Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2016
    I-20 LOUISIANA
    Oh ok. It’s been a while I think we did a DAT on boarding with them. Can’t remember if there was a full contract in there, Pretty sure there was. They seemed pretty normal to me. We’ve hauled one load in the last 6 months, they paid in 30. Last interaction with them was an agent hanging up on us because I clicked on her load 5 times and didn’t want to commit to it. ($600 to load 25 miles, 6 ft tarps on a Friday morning, I didn’t want to tie the truck up and miss a Friday load, so I was looking for a second load that would load late before booking) but anyway,,, Haven’t dealt with them again since.

Interesting. They sure do have a pretty good grip of freight. Especially in the KC area.

DSK333 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Can't blame you there. I was out for 8 weeks and those Friday loads helped me keep my sanity! I just looked more into KOF and you're right they do have an agreement to peruse on their website. Perhaps I misunderstood the overzealous kid on the phone that day. Maybe he was referring to not having a direct deposit option. That's a no go for me too. I refuse to play the "check's on the mail" game anymore. I have a lot on my plate and the constant following up on accounts receivable is a hassle I shouldn't even have to endure. Also, I'm not keen of extending credit to a broker. If it were a direct customer I would seriously reconsider that policy but I'm not a bank so net 30 just does't work for me.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    86scotty and HopeOverMope Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.