No charges Humbolt Bus Crash !?!?!?

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Trailerdragger, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Cam Roberts

Cam Roberts Road Train Member

May 13, 2018
    Are you and the guy you quoted the same person? Clearly says the judge should be removed and the guy you quoted thanked your post.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. upnorthwpg

upnorthwpg Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Not the same.

4. Poonok

Poonok Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Il
    Did foreign truck driver really blow the stop sign? Or is it loss stricken parents just looking to blame someone over a ####ty tragedy. Parents suffering a loss are the worst kind of people, while im not defending the truck driver, pointing fingers over a baseless lawsuit thats going to fail is a waste of time and only makes everyone involved look bad.

5. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Bail is not a punishment. It's an intended contract to keep the accused from fleeing because they have money held against their release. They took the guys passport so his ability to flee the country is greatly curtailed.

Zeviander and not4hire Thank this.
  6. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    The type of foreigners we get up here drive without regard for human life. It is frustrating as hell. And if us stupid white truckers say anything we are just called racist or bigoted or whatever. The accident results speak for themselves, but for whatever reason, real data is ignored when it obviously points to exactly what us "racist" white guys like me have been saying for a long time now.

7. Zeviander

Zeviander Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Winnipeg, MB, CA
    More like, this is what happens when people are ignorant and/or racist and don't realize that there is more than one Jaskirat Sidhu in the world.

It's unfortunate what happened, but people don't need to go around social media being abusive towards others. Canada is supposed to be a country of equality and acceptance of others, not xenophobia and racism.

I keep having to reiterate to people I know, it's not because he was Punjabi that this happened, it's because he was poorly trained and made a poor decision.

3noses, Snoopycda, Tazziee and 3 others Thank this.
  8. imnuts

imnuts Light Load Member

May 4, 2012
    Sask, Canada
    A lot of these posts claim the semi driver is foreign.

Yeah hes brown. Yeah he has a “funny” name. I assume hes not christian. But how do we know he is a foreigner?

tinytim, Tazziee and not4hire Thank this.
  9. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    If Canada were his birth place he would not have to work for a flyby night operation. 3 big truck crashes in my area this week were all immigrants running off the road, lack of attention. Fortunately no bus in their path to hell!
    Sikh truck drivers alleging racial discrimination by Manitoba Public Insurance

10. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    He immigrated to Canada in 2013(-ish?... I'm too lazy to look it up). He may be a citizen now.

tinytim Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.