No idea what to think...

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Maxed_out, Nov 24, 2018.

1. 06driver

06driver Road Train Member

May 28, 2017
    :D

We have enough. Just seems nonsensical threads appear a lot on the weekends.

REO6205 and BigDog Trucker Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Call BS on whatever you like, I really couldn't care less what you believe.

4. BigDog Trucker

BigDog Trucker Heavy Load Member

Nov 4, 2018
    Good. Then go ahead and report your trainer if you feel so right rather then coming on here asking for advice from us 'unwashed hicks'.

5. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    I was hoping more from this group, maybe more insight into the reimbursement process in general with trucking companies and maybe so ideas on how to keep the guy out of trouble. He's a nice guy, in fact I was a bit surprised by his plan, so I'd hate for this to mess up his future plans - he wants to buy a home soon and his own truck in 6 months. But I'm wasting my time it seems, and maybe below the surface he's like the angry people here - not worth my time or energy. I will report my resignation date/time at the time it occurred and inform them that I never stayed in a company-reimbursed hotel room.

6. BigDog Trucker

Nov 4, 2018
    Ughhh. Just go away already. You probably havent even been at the company long enough to even know their different policies regarding hotel stays and whatnot.

Free advice though, stay working in your politically-correct office where you can watch The View in the breakroom while sipping your triple mocha cocoa latte. :)

BobRed99 and kw107 Thank this.
  7. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

Nope, not going for it. A couple of years ago I got a guided tour of the Red Bluff DC. Met a lot of people and everybody was sooo niiiice. It was a little scary. The people in the office were nice. Even the mechanics were nice.
    Do you guys put something in the water there? You must. I've never seen an outfit where everybody was so pleasant. It was kinda like being in a parallel universe.
    So...with that though in mind, every time we get one of these malcontents on here who can't quite grasp the fact that the world has rough edges sometimes, we're gonna send them to you guys. Maybe they'll be happy there. Enjoy.

stwik Thanks this.
  8. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    That moral high ground you wish to occupy would ring a little bit more true if you had objected from the start. Having an objection after the fact seems petty and please try to remember Snitches get Stitches

bigblue19 and BigDog Trucker Thank this.
  9. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

An this is why ratings are down for tv shows. You can't beat this kind of free entertainment.

[​IMG]

Sirscrapntruckalot - Slap the wanna be thief in the head with a sock of popcorn(Pack it well). If that doesn't work an he still goes through with it, replace popcorn with rocks an try again.

06driver, gentleroger and Maxed_out Thank this.
  10. Maxed_out

Maxed_out Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2018
    You're right, I probably could be done more as soon as it came out of his mouth, but I was still a bit irritated with the company's reaction to my report on the first guy, I initially thought screw them - not my monkeys, not my circus. But the paperwork has not yet been submitted, I don't believe, so the window of opportunity is still open to do the right thing. I felt sorry for the guy, he was sick and wanted a quiet place to sleep and take meds to get better for thanksgiving with his fam.

11. BigDog Trucker

Nov 4, 2018
    Your story stinks to high heaven. Was this hotel close to the terminal? Were you on the fence for resigning after pulling back in before thanksgiving? Why wouldnt you just tell your dispatch that you were done and moving on right away, and thus apparently wouldnt be entitled to a room since you were so close to your terminal where your car was at? Why are you now just mentioning how your trainer was sick, and thus would benefit from having a hotel stay? In your first post you just said he wanted to 'screw' the company out of a room through Friday. But then you say he just wanted to get 'better' before going to see his family for the holiday. What makes you think you know what was going through your trainers head with his motives?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.