No More Weekly Payments!!!

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by hobbypassion21, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Longway Wrongway

Longway Wrongway Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2017
    To add insult to injury...the car is... A 04' Beetle Convertible about 3200 Lbs w/dolly. I take to a shop in Franklin TN and drop it off @ 6am....Then Btail to the T/s and take an old gizer nap. till 4pm, then BT back to the shop or if they need it 2 days or whatever..I just hang @ the movie theater.It's way cheaper than motel..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Shoes832

Shoes832 Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2017
    Dont u dare buy a volvo as 1st ttk.or ever#DONT DARE

4. hobbypassion21

hobbypassion21 Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Thanks for the heads up. Actually considering a KW T680 with Paccar engine. Low rev, high MPG.

5. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Ha. whatever dude.

6. Slick Rick the trucker.

Slick Rick the trucker. Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2017
    Do anyone have information on a company called RD expedite located in Illinois? Lease purchase company that say I could make 1600 to 2800 a week. But a 1200 dollar truck payment is too high. Even for a new truck. They also charge for trailer rental and I pay for tolls. Really thinking about going with Kllm until I can save up a down payment. So far KLLM has a friendlier lease option. Any info on other companies will help. I live in Toledo Ohio so thanks in advance.

7. hobbypassion21

hobbypassion21 Light Load Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Paying weekly payments is a weekly anchor to the truck. But if you want to save up for a down payment as quickly as possible, you can join any company affiliated with Quality and once approved, get yourself a truck.

Weekly payments range from $500-$700, depending on year. The good thing about Quality is...

1) If you work for a good company, you can save up for the down payment very quickly.

2) IT'S A WALK-AWAY LEASE!!! Hand over the truck whenever you're done. And if you return the truck in good terms/conditions, that door will always be open to you if you decide on another WALK-AWAY LEASE.

Obviously, the goal is to have your own truck. But if you are running low on options and want to save quickly for the down payment, Quality is an option.

DO NOT BUY FROM QUALITY!!! Simply use it as a means to an end. It's a walk-away lease. What do you have to lose?

8. popcorn169

popcorn169 Road Train Member

Sep 5, 2011
    state of confusion
    Don't know a whole lot about them but Meadowbrook truck sales (leasing) in Savannah Ga. has a program similar to Lone Mountain. It is 1k to 3k down. Only a 30 day warranty but you might give them a call. You can put truck on with anyone you choose to.

9. Silent farms

Silent farms Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2018
    I believe that is what they a offering

10. Silent farms

Silent farms Bobtail Member

Jun 21, 2018
    OTR LEASING HAVE A PRETTY NICE PROGRAM

11. johnnyman1099

johnnyman1099 Medium Load Member

Mar 13, 2017
    I am a firm believer that you should put as little down on a truck as possible and have as much as possible for repairs. The biggest problem with used trucks will be maintenance. I have bought 8 used trucks in the past 12 years and everyone of them needed $5k to $20k within 30 to 90 days for repairs. Most of the failed owner operators i talked to walked away from their lease because of truck breakdown. Usually, the repairs cost less than the downtime. Forget about the warranty that suppose to be included in your truck purchase because warranty work takes too long to get approve and it have to be done at the dealerships. I do not go to Freightliner, Pete, Kenworth, or other franchised repair shops because the turnaround time is too long.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.