No parking at Walmart

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by JonJon78, Nov 23, 2019.

1. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    IMG_20191019_160008494_MP.jpg IMG_20191019_155939795.jpg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Wicked Wizard

Wicked Wizard Heavy Load Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    People are pigs but what can be done about it? Put them in jail? No room. Give them a ticket? Cop wouldn't want to do the paperwork. Insult them right there in front of everyone? I've done that, they don't care.

4. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    That's for real. Twice now I've went to the restroom in a truckstop only to run across a grown *** man takin a ho bath in the bathroom sink. Which ya know i can understand ya needin to maybe wash your face an hands, comb your hair or brush your teeth. But these two braniacs were washin pretty much head to toe with plain water and puttin their feet in the sink to rub em off with plain water. That's right no soap. When i told em that was disgusting and that showers were free with fuel and that I'd gladly give them one of my free showers off my card they told me they didn't have time for a shower. So i guess they'd rather half*** wipe off with just water an no soap then take an extra 5 minutes to shower so they can keep on trucking. Definitely pigs in my book.

Badmon, D.Tibbitt and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  5. Wicked Wizard

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    Yup, I drive a daycab and get a hotel if out more than 14 so I have like 10 free showers on my card at all times. I rarely get anyone to use it.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  6. Upinsmoke

Upinsmoke Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2019
    Who buys def by the bottle?
    :withstupid::laughing3::laughing3::laughing3:

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I had to do that before a nearby filling station started selling it out of pumps.

Professor No-Name and Upinsmoke Thank this.
  8. Wicked Wizard

Jul 15, 2008
    Northeast PA
    I keep one under my passenger seat in emergencies when it gets really cold and the pumps freeze up. This way I can travel a bit and try a different station and pick up another one. Trust me these stations only have some in inventory and they sell out in hours if those pumps freeze.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  9. BackwoodsGA

BackwoodsGA Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Elgin Nd
    The walmart in Jasper Tennessee and Savannah Ga ousted drivers due to gallons of urine and Feces left in a trash bag in a shopping cart.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  10. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    I never thought of doin that for that reason before but yea you're definitely right. Some places we stop at in wintertime have definitely had frozen def pumps before. We have a emergency gallon in our sidebox tho. Our company expects us to carry one at all times in the sidebox.

11. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Definitely not surprising. Just can't understand why it's so hard to make it to a bathroom to do a sit down. Or i guess if someone is gonna be gross enough to crap in a bag heck fire man make it to a dumpster so noone has to physically handle your waste. Ya know what I mean. People or some people i should say are absolutely un freaking believable!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.