no power to right side lowbeam 2019 LT

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by chipsmechanic, Dec 2, 2021.

1. chipsmechanic

chipsmechanic Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2021
    i have a 2019 International Lt this morning all of the sudden no low beam headlight on the right side i tryed to remove the bulb couldnt get the black finned cover off of the headlight to access the bulb ... seemed to be led light so i didnt think the bulb would be bad this short in life ... so i tested power no power to the headlight harness for the low beam headlight is there relays or fuses for individual lights ? i couldnt find any on right side of dash maybe there is another fuse panel ? Maybe there is a common rub point or an issue with lighting or body control module ? would appreciate any inout .... all other lights work even right side highbeam and the little led strip in the light but no right side low beam ...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Headlights are an output from the body controller. No relays, no fuses. Computer controlled. Left and right are separate feed wires too. If there is a short, the body controller will shut off power to the circuit until you cycle the key. It is very common for the headlight wiring to rub through on the hood/bumper area, inspect the loom and wiring.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.