No Restroom wth???? Has it happened to you?

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by RIBS, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Texas-Nana

Texas-Nana Princess Drives-a-Lot

Apr 23, 2008
    Nana's empty nest
    You wipe down the entire porta john?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FriedTater

FriedTater Keeper of The Snakes

Mar 25, 2009
    United State of Texas
    and for those places you leave acouple of piss bombs in their lot.
    I AM SOOOO GLAD I DONT HAUL THAT KINDA FREIGHT!

4. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

I completely understand Nana. One night my husband stopped overnight in Southern California. There was some construction nearby, and a porta potty. He thought he was being kind parking close to that. I told him that there was no way I was going to go use that nasty porta potty in the middle of the night in a nasty area.:biggrin_25512:

alds and Texas-Nana Thank this.
  5. RIBS

RIBS Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Ward , Arkansas
    I see that im not alone here....

No i use a pee bottle when i have to but what i'm talking about here is bussines's not allowing you to use there facilities.

Me and another two other drivers were standing around waiting to be loaded and we were in the bobtail designated area # LG fort worth.tx and a security guard was walking arround the grass area looking on the ground with his flash light,, our guess he was looking for land mines left by us truckers,, thank god none of us that i know of had bombed the place, so all was clear,,, so they know there not letting us use there facilities and even go on poo patrol to catch us out,, i guess there and been a few poo bombs left behind in the past..

you would think they would go get a couple of portable toilets for us drivers to use.

6. CURTWAYNE

CURTWAYNE Medium Load Member

Jun 4, 2008
    LITTLE ROCK, AR
    I've been to retail establishments that proudly display "NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS" on their front door. If you ask an employee, the will politely remind you of the sign on the door.
    I've haven't actually heard of any law that says an establishment must provide a restroom for all those who enter upon their property, but you would think they would provide one out of courtesy.
    I have been to one facility who had a "TRUCKERS RESTROOM" that made the nastiest dumpster look clean by comparison.
    They should be ashamed.

7. GRAYMATTERS

GRAYMATTERS Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Colorado
    It's a waste of time trying to "SHAME" the "SHAMELESS".

When I encounter these "SHAMELESS" types, I don't waste my time with meaningless debate, I seek remedy through "PAYBACK".

8. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    no i wipe down the seat and flush handle. then wash the crap outta my hands when done.

9. GRAYMATTERS

GRAYMATTERS Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Colorado
    Pun intended, I assume.

panhandlepat Thanks this.
  10. keelady

keelady Light Load Member

At one of those receivers now -- Albertson's in N Salt Lake City. Arrived really early -- appt at 9 pm, got here at 8:15 am. Tried the "but they told me my appt was at 9 AM", but they refused to unload me early -- said check in 2 hrs before my REAL appt time. Then they notified me that I would probably want to go to a truck stop and wait since they have no restroom I can use. I told them that was no problem as I have a porta-potty and plenty of food on the truck. Got a good 9 hours of sleep in the bunk, had dinner and am getting unloaded as I type. I find it useless to seek revenge at these types of places -- it only reinforces their belief that drivers are nasty and that's why they aren't worthy of use of their facilities. We all know that places to do our duty can sometimes be tough to find and clean places are even tougher, so come up with an alternative solution that you can live with and handle your business. Dispose of it properly and worry about something else like all those idiot 4 wheelers you have to share the road with every day.

alds, allniter, xr7conv and 4 others Thank this.
  11. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    I'll be the first one to tell you, I'm takin a piss right between the trailers...and hope some dip#### says something. Cuz I'll still be smiling, as I water their shoes.

old-six-pack and joeyneedlz Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.