Northshore Wholesale truck sales out of 15138 S Mills Rd Gulfport Mississippi

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Eryck21, May 12, 2020.

1. Trucking in Tennessee

Trucking in Tennessee Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Nashville
    You bought a truck that needed an additional $7K in repairs and parts and thought this was a good idea? I hope you got EVERYTHING in writing.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    These Guys started out about 15 yrs ago, buying cheap junk Trucks, selling them with in house financing at very high interest. They’re whole business plan focuses on keeping the payments rolling in, with an occasional cash only as is sale. Bunch of lying thieves. They’ve had a lot of Lawsuits. Lots of new Names, lately Northshore, Covington La. I don’t even think they have a single Truck in Covington or La. for that matter. Just operating in Louisiana to avoid more litigation in Ms.

Super-Trucker and TripleSix Thank this.
  4. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    They’re in Louisiana now? That, I did not know. Definitely appreciate that.

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  5. Heavy336

Heavy336 Bobtail Member

Sep 27, 2020
    I too can share my experience. These are some crooks they can make a truck look pretty but you better have some money to back you up to fix the rigged up bs they put togather. They do not stand behind their word everything is a denial til you put facts in their face then they want to deny doing business with you. I bought a 98 pete there since the purchase back in February I have had to replace
    Inputshaft in the transmission
    Rear main seal
    Flywheel housing
    Countless wiring harness due to spliced wires
    Wheel seals(4×)
    Now the engine
    This place is less than a good place to buy a truck unless you plan to restore one

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  6. jrc1975

jrc1975 Bobtail Member

Nov 19, 2020
    I actually know these people, and all their connections. This is the original owners of freedomway truck sales in Gulfport, they sold their part about 5 years ago. They have a partnership with rocking c trucking, also own 2 but here pay here car lots over in saucier and one in ocean springs, ms and another truck lot somewhere in the New Orleans area.
    They buy wrecked trucks and try to fix them up to sale. Their shop is off hwy 53 just outside of Gulfport. They are top notch crocks that cross every T and dot every I.

stuckinthemud and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  7. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I thought it was the same bunch. The only time I saw any good deals, were for as is cash only Trucks. Back in 08-09. They were buying up everything they could. They had some decent deals, ofcourse they needed God knows what.

650cat425 Thanks this.
  8. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    What I can't figure out is 95% of the issues listed on these trucks can easily be seen by someone with very little mechanical ability. If you're looking at a truck that's a worn out POS, why are you buying it? Trucks are a dime a dozen, go buy a different one.

9. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    They also buy flooded hurricane damaged trucks from auctions in Tx. and try to hobble them together for resale as complete units. Illegal. When bought in Texas You can only salvage and sell the individual parts.

650cat425 Thanks this.
  10. Bdavis

Bdavis Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2021

11. Bdavis

Bdavis Bobtail Member

Mar 31, 2021
    We need to open a class action law suit on these crooks!!!!! I bought a truck from them in January and have hauled two loads with it bc it keeps breaking down. They have now blocked my phone number on all their phone lines and won’t do anything about my issues even though they said I have one year Warranty

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.