Not No To Jb Hunt, Hell No!!!

Discussion in 'JB Hunt' started by burrows8365, Jul 14, 2006.

1. ewill71

ewill71 Heavy Load Member

Oct 3, 2011
    mcgregor tx
    al
    no prob. jb is coming up with alot of different accounts all the time

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Professional-Trucker

Professional-Trucker Heavy Load Member

Oct 31, 2011
    California
    Funny cause I rarely see JB hunt in the southwest. They are just a horrible company to work for. Biggest mistake EVER! My personal word of advise to anyone considering working there. DON'T DO IT! They are vindictive and will put you in a lot of trouble. Its central dispatch out of Lowell AR. They are all about the customers FIRST then the office staff who score the contracts SECOND then the shop personnel who keep the trucks BARELY running to save money. The finally and lastly the driver who is just an inconvenience to everyone there at JB hunt. Beware! Don't say I didn't warn you!

4. Professional-Trucker

Oct 31, 2011
    California
    Funny cause I rarely see JB hunt in the southwest. They are just a horrible company to work for. Biggest mistake EVER! My personal word of advise to anyone considering working there. DON'T DO IT! They are vindictive and will put you in a lot of trouble. Its central dispatch out of Lowell AR. They are all about the customers FIRST then the office staff who score the contracts SECOND then the shop personnel who keep the trucks BARELY running to save money. The finally and lastly the driver who is just an inconvenience to everyone there at JB hunt. Beware! Don't say I didn't warn you!

5. rockee

rockee Road Train Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Pacific Northwest
    PT are you on a loop or something? It's always the same thing. You say you never see any JB trucks in the southwest. You ever been in the L.A. area? Fontana? Phoenix? Ever hear of Southgate? Did you get in a lot of trouble while you were there and were they vindictive towards you? I think you are mistaken when you say they barely keep their trucks running. They are a mega carrier and I would expect you to understand that they have problems like some of the others...............for instance.....Knight. Theres the cream of the crop for ya..

6. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    I just got offered a intermodal position, I tried to do the lease purchase but they are the first company to no even pushing it.

7. ewill71

ewill71 Heavy Load Member

Oct 3, 2011
    mcgregor tx
    PT I cant even comment to your stupidity. Leave my company alone with your false hoods idiot.

8. Professional-Trucker

Oct 31, 2011
    California
    Just horrible! Will never ever ever go to JB hunt ever again! EVER! Run...run as far as you can and as fast as you can from these BFI

9. RavenRyder

RavenRyder Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2013
    MA
    Quite honestly.... I thought all this kinda bickering I hear was on the radio... all this time... it isn't about the radio... It's in y'all's nature... I just miss hearing.. " Where are ya...? You pull that truck over and I'll whoop your ###".... Or.... "Meet me at the T/A... I'll be in the big blue Pete... I'll whoop your ###...."

Ewill...? What do you give a crap what he thinks of your company or anything else for that matter....? If it works for you... then it's all good...
    PT I'm not picking on you... I don't know either one of you from adam... just felt a need to but in to the ridiculous bickering....

rockee Thanks this.
  10. Menehune

Menehune Light Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    J.B.Hunt is no better and no worst then those other mega carriers. PT you may have had some bad times with them. Personally I drove for them a very long time ago. It was rough, but not because of them but because of me. Once I figured the problem was me it was all good. PT maybe that was your problem, the problem with J.B.Hunt was you. Although maybe you didnt figure that out, so your still bitter.

Heard many sad stories back then, as I do now. But like all things there is two sides to each story.

rockee Thanks this.
  11. rockee

rockee Road Train Member

Apr 17, 2007
    Pacific Northwest
    The T/A is too far for me to drive, and I drive a 20 year old blue FLD. It's just that his drivel and whining gets old after a few posts.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.