O.K, so Werner denied my application

Discussion in 'Werner' started by snowbird_89, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Tobig

Tobig Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Maybe lack of 3 year work history? I could be wrong though can someone spot me on this?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dragonmatrix

dragonmatrix Medium Load Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV.
    They are doing that alot, just keep applying....

4. NukedNative

NukedNative Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2008
    St Joseph, MI
    Just got the "have to have the hiring board review" over a 1 week license suspension in 1997 (yup 13 years ago) and a speeding ticket in Chicago a tad more recently.. (81 in a 55.. Yes, my oops).. Other than that I'm just trying to find a wheel to sit behind and learn in. Low expectations (luckily I'm not a diva in that regard) just gimme directions and a mancave to crash in when I can't be turning the wheels. We will see what they say in the next 24-36 hours that the board is going to take to say yay or nay. Also looking into Falcon out of Gary IN for flatbed.. Options are good..

5. NukedNative

NukedNative Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2008
    St Joseph, MI
    Well a SWIFT recruiter just called and said anything over 15 mph over speeding ticket is an auto DQ for 3 years.. Lets see if WERNER has the same.. Anyone know if this is an industry standard?

6. Mtdad68

Mtdad68 Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2010
    Isn't that Reckless Driving? Anything 15 MPH or higher than the speed limit?

7. Ike

Ike Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    How did they know about the 13 year old suspension?:biggrin_2558:

8. Ike

Ike Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Depends on the state. In Virginia its 20 over, or 80 MPH, or a combination of offenses.

15 over in and of itself is not necessesarily reckless. :biggrin_2558:

9. diesel_weasel

diesel_weasel Medium Load Member

Oct 6, 2008
    Rochester, MN
    "O.K, so Werner denied my application" is like saying "OK, I didn't get stabbed in the stomach with a dull, rusty knife"

10. Raiderfanatic

Raiderfanatic Heavy Load Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Hutchinson, KS
    I got a ticket like 6 years ago for 35 in a 20. It was just a speeding ticket. No reckless. I live in Kansas.

11. RoRo

RoRo Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2010
    akron, ohio
    I'm devastated as sit in the motel 8 in Springfield trying to get back home from Werner in Springfield. My drug green came back positive. The lab doctor ask me if is been to the dentists, which I had. The visit was horrendous for me in that I was injected the time with the numbing needle witch contains cocaine.
    I don't do drugs never have never will. I was told.by Werner that they have to report to DAC the results of the test. I was offered to have the second sample vile to be tested by another lab at my own cost. Well with five bucks in my pocket, no way could that happen.
    What can I do to challenge this nightmare. Being a recent school graduate what a why to start out. I see that a lot of. Of companies use DAC.. most companieswont hire you if you've faked a.dot drug test. Should I give up or keep searching for a company that will firemen.
    Please anyone if you can point me in the right right direction. In advance I thank you and God bless you.......dead in the water.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.