Oakley Transpotation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by feetofmanyskins, May 14, 2013.

1. gary maybee

gary maybee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    It's time for Tom Oakley to clean house again. The good old boys bull #### got to come to a end! When you have 300 plus drivers there leaving after a short time. (turn around) is unbelievable. Year's ago the only way you got a job at Oakley was if someone retiered or die. The reviews point to bad management.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Allan M

Allan M Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2009
    When I was leased to Oakley I had to climb in and out of the trailer pretty much every load to move to one side and reinstall the tarp bows. You and your truck will always be dirty but they will run your tail off if that's what you're looking for. Never ran for a company with so few deadhead miles.
    You do get paid by the mile for all miles.

4. gary maybee

gary maybee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    No he wouldn't that's why he and the oakley management parted company. He couldn't get them to change.

5. jbear74

jbear74 Bobtail Member

Jul 2, 2015
    just wanted to know wich Oakley your with AR or FL?

6. Ekomsnug

Ekomsnug Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Hello Christian. You seem like a genuinely concerned Safety person with the company . I've been reading posts on many different sites now for hours . I'm very close to making a decision . What is your pet policy ?

7. Ekomsnug

Ekomsnug Bobtail Member

Aug 10, 2016
    I was told you have don't ask don't tell per policy by one of your recruiters. I'm very close to making the move to oakley , but .... I could never leave my dog . Please advise

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.