ODFL

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by db2681, Jun 3, 2022.

1. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    antiquated or not, its still illegal federally. and do you know who regulates us as drivers? the feds.

so play with it if you want. dont expect to maintain a cdl......

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rightlane76

Rightlane76 Bobtail Member

May 30, 2017
    I was there years ago, and they only required urine. When they had the owner operators there, the pay was great.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    True, but bear in mind some of us only go along with this because we are forced to in the name of our livelihood.

On the day when or if marijuana is legalized across the board the first thing I intend to do is twist one up, with the assurance that I’ll be straight the next the time I turn the key, and I guarantee the sky will not fall.

Old_n_gray and Cardfan89 Thank this.
  5. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    I get it. Once upon a time long before driving I partook among other things.... Kinda abused the privilege ya know? 16 years sober now(10 yeas in to driving) and I would appreciate availing myself of the non-thc cbd oils available now. but the feds say no to that too......

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Texas_hwy_287 and Cardfan89 Thank this.
  6. ww77

ww77 Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Easton, PA
    i wear short no 1 cut hair. I do not want to wait months to work. It’s ridiculous…

7. FLHT

FLHT Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2014
    Just had a driver friend flunk his P test
    CDB oil killed the pains of every day life of a hard working man

8. 2BucTruck

2BucTruck Medium Load Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Eastern USA - Go Bucs!
    been here at od for a bit. sure, they've got some rules... you have to call the driver coach if you trigger an event on a truck w/ a camera installed (e.g. following too closely, running a red light or stop sign). everyone is supposed to shift before 1500 rpms, but w/ the new automatics that's kind of a moot point. if you do what they ask of you there won't be any hassle. insurance is ok.

DayliteDean and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.