Oh No....

Discussion in 'CR England' started by jennywren, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Kairidragon

Kairidragon Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Where I Park it!
    You know i've been on the road with my husband for almost 3 years now through CRE. It has its ups and it has its downs. But quite frankly after all the research i've done out there and talking to other drivers, it's really the same wherever you go. I am going to be heading to the Burns Harbor school to get my CDL this sunday. He did it solo for that entire time and there were times we made a great paycheck and others we were in the hole. There were times I had to get off of the truck so that he could train a student just to get out of the hole. So I decided it was time for me to get my cdl and team drive with him. Are we going to stay with the company? Probably not. I'm going to get in my 9 months for the zero tuition and experience and then we will go to a different company together. But anyways.. off the subject. Take everything you read about England with a grain of salt. Some of these people did in fact get screwed and are pissed off. But you have to consider: was it really England's fault that or was it their own? There are always two sides. I have personally seen the people that they will hire and then send packing. Talk about a scary bunch, especially to be behind the wheel of ANY vehicle!. I definitely agree with the others on not leasing a truck. Go company. England is actually making a lot of changes here lately. One of which being it is going to be a lot harder for people to lease a truck now. They will have to pass a credit check and put down a down payment. I think this is because of the sheer number of drivers that were just getting their cdl for the first time and then leasing a truck. They had no idea what they were doing or how to run a business, so they weren't making any money. Then they dump the trucks on the side of the road and walk away. It costs too much money to keep dealing with that.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ripped cord87

Ripped cord87 Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Fort Worth,tx
    Lol someone drinking the cre coolaid!

Joetro Thanks this.
  4. Kairidragon

Kairidragon Light Load Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Where I Park it!
    How have i drank the koolaid if i have been with them for 3 years?! This is actual experience with them.. probably more than you can say.

5. Ripped cord87

Ripped cord87 Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Fort Worth,tx
    Why anyone would be making bottom dollar for that long is saying something. An as far a experience go's I'm been driving trucks an tractors at the age of 12. So being I'm 27 now that 15 years exp baby!
    Now I'm not trying to be rude an sorry if if that was. I'm just saying there's more things worng with cre then all the other out there

Joetro Thanks this.
  6. LongHaulHighway

LongHaulHighway Light Load Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Why do you keep spreading lies around this forum? You have not been with CR England for 3 years, according to statements you made on 05/15/13, you have only been with CR England a grand total of 21 months this month of September 2013 (not even two years).

Furthermore, and once again by your own admission just four months ago, you are not doing well financially.

Yes, you have drunk the CR England Koolaid and you really need to stop trying to spread the disease.

7. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    As opposed to you ... when you're getting screwed instead of fighting, you just lay back and enjoy it ...

TruckDuo Thanks this.
  8. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Kairidragon, We're enjoying all these outrageous statements. My wife & I can't stop laughing. Oh...and she actually drives. She doesn't just ride along.

You obviously have entered CR England's reality distortion field ! Please, share more of your ride along wisdom

Joetro Thanks this.
  9. jmarsh91

jmarsh91 Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2013
    baxley,ga
    england stands for Every New Guy Leaves After Ninety Days lol atleast thats what my teacher in cdl school told us

skyviper73 Thanks this.
  10. skyviper73

skyviper73 Heavy Load Member

Feb 17, 2012
    Centennial, CO
    I did. :biggrin_25525: I was with them for just under 90 days back in 2006 and I left for Roehl. A MUCH BETTER COMPANY! Now I'm with Interstate and run regional and get home most weekends. CRE was the start of my driving career, I did get good training because of my trainer, but he has been with CRE for over 20 years now. Most trainers are not that experienced. Get your training and move on.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.