!!!!!!Oh S*** Think I Screwed Up Bad!!!!!

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by The Headless Horseman, Aug 12, 2011.

1. jakecat22

jakecat22 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Ohio
    Tell that to the guy from Chicago that was in my orientation and paid $125 for shampoo that was suppose to "clean" his hair so he could pass the hair follicle test. Not only did he NOT pass, he had to pay for his own bus ticket home and was out the $125 he paid for that money back guarantee that he will never see.

They don't even take the root in a hair follicle test, the outside of the hair has nothing to do with it, so there is no way to "clean" it or "wash" it out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. zebcohobo

zebcohobo Vincent Van Gopher

Jul 19, 2010
    Redbank,SC
    That's exactly right. The residue is INSIDE the hair shaft. Companys that sell the "special shampoo" are ripping people off. Sure, they say 500% guarantee or your money back. Good luck getting your money back. There's one born every minute.

4. Catfishbilly

Catfishbilly Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    Most companies do hair. Check out Millis, Willis Shaw, FFE, and Central.

5. Longshot34

Longshot34 Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2010
    InTheSticks, USA
    Trust me...they work! Granted, I haven't had the need to use anything like that for many years, but there was a time when I did. Not something I'm proud of, but hey, those days are a part of what makes me, me. First hand experience...they work. I'll give you the fact that not all of those companies are legit, but, some are...
    Now having said that, if you need to rush out and buy a bottle of "special" shampoo, or a drink to "clean" you out...then you have no business being on the road! I know how I once was and that certainly is not the guy that needs to be behind the wheel of a 40 ton machine! In short, and I think we can all agree on this...if you're going to use any sort of drug that has even the slightest effect on how you think, act, react, etc., stay the hell out of a truck!!! Even better...stay the hell away from anything that can be driven on a public roadway! My wife and kids are on those roads every day!!! I love them more then life it's self and I'd like to keep em! :biggrin_25516:

6. Catfishbilly

Catfishbilly Bobtail Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Atlanta, Ga
    Plumcrazy, this is super off subject but plumcrazy is the coolest color on a Challenger. If u have one I would like to tip my hat to you. And I would be kind of jealous.

7. heavyd540

heavyd540 Bobtail Member

May 14, 2011
    staunton virginia
    as a recovering addict if you only did it one time it will never show up i never liked weed but did it a few times and took a drug test same week never showed up

8. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Duuuuuuuude! Do you really think this is the FIRST TIME anybody has used this excuse.:biggrin_25518: Believe me, it isn't. Nor will it be the last. And apparently a lot of folks on here fell for it. But those folks that do the testing won't.:biggrin_25513:
    Bad boy. Bad, bad boy. Shame on you.:biggrin_25522:

We already HAVE abusers in this industry. Companies abuse drivers. Shippers abuse drivers. Receivers abuse drivers. Drivers abuse themselves.:biggrin_25524:

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' DRUG ABUSERS IN OUR INDUSTRY!

Now then, if anybody has gotten this far in my post, I'm just kidding!

:biggrin_2559:

9. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    And so,your "command",is my "wish".:biggrin_255:

10. GunzFlatbedder

GunzFlatbedder Medium Load Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Marshfield
    hair follicle is NON DOT testing, and cannot be put on your DAC, urine test is DOT and will go on your DAC

roehl929 Thanks this.
  11. RodeoMoon

RodeoMoon Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.