ok I need help guys

Discussion in 'Freightliner Forum' started by shae249, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Iagosto

Iagosto Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Can you posts picture in have hard time getting back cover of my Colombia

2. Iagosto

Iagosto Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2016
    Can you posts picture of the back cover removal in having trouble taking the mirror it aldo has to bands I was changing a broken antenna and the cable fell in

3. Cowpie1

Cowpie1 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Kellogg, IA
    My 2013 Columbia has the same mirrors as the Coronado. Yep, there are chrome plated plastic plugs on the mirror cover that cover over the screws that hold the cover on. Have never removed them, so not sure how difficult of a task it is, or if they are reusable.

4. plowboy turned trucker

plowboy turned trucker Bobtail Member

May 25, 2019
    I have a 2013 Coronado and the mirror brackets are folding while I am driving. The bolts are tight and the things keep folding towards the doors. What can I do to stop this from happening?

5. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle Light Load Member

Aug 25, 2015
    You need a t25 torx bit. Two plastic plugs on back cover come off then use torx bit to remove the screws underneath. Then remove antenna post up top. Just top post not the bottom one or your coax will fall into mirror housing. Not that it matters if you're taking off the back but there are washers that might fall out and disappear. Looking at back of mirror pull from the side the torx bolts are on out and towards the opposite side. There are three clips that hold the opposite side of the housing in that run vertically along the opposite edge of the mirror.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  6. Winterwolf

Winterwolf Bobtail Member

Oct 18, 2019
    If your working on drivers side, turn mirror to extreme left, push even, about mid way you will see, 2 metal clips, unlock top, then gentley pull mirror, when mirror comes off, unplue electrial connector, mirro connector slide to right, to unseat, on mirro cover 3 screws, left side of mirror about 9 oclock is first screw, at about 2 o'clock, 2nd screw, ar about 5 o'clock, 3rd screw, then on left side 2 plastic pressur clips, , one at 10 o'clock, 2nd about 7 o'clock, cover then comes off toward the right, passengers side reversed

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.