Old Bear, New saga

Discussion in 'TWT' started by Dr Fozz, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Roberts450

Roberts450 Road Train Member

Feb 6, 2016
    Im on my first owner op run. Sitting in Billings after loading lime in Rapid City South Dakota this morning. Gotta be in Pasco by 8am Thursday which is easy peasy. Sorry to hear about the bumper.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Did this thread end because of the bumper being ripped off of a new truck? He had less then 3mos in & wondering if TWT fires drivers for damages during probationary period? He hasn't posted since.

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Light Load Member

May 8, 2013
    Is this thread for TWT Refrigerated Service headquartered out the northwestern part of the U.S.? Or is it a thread for Tidewater Transit headquartered out of North Carolina?

5. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    TWT out of Spokane.

Need4Speed Thanks this.
  6. Dr Fozz

Dr Fozz Bobtail Member

Sep 3, 2017
    I was in the heavy Haul division. The thread ended because there wasn't anything interesting to say. I was there for over a year and got fired for violating an unwritten policy. Amazing how the story changes when you ask for something in writing. If you don't mind chaining and driving when it's not safe whether you want to or not it's a great gig. I enjoyed my time there but no company is allowed to over ride me when it comes to my safety. Driving for Marten now, they don't allow chaining AND pay $20 an hour when they shut you down.

7. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    What was the unwritten policy?

Roberts450 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.