Old but New

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by CosmicBlue, Feb 20, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    That makes a big difference. Probably more job opportunities.
    Here's a W-2 company hiring in your area:
    Prima Express, Inc
    Our trucks are equipped with additional features like an APU (auxiliary power unit) to keep the cabin cool or warm without idling the engine, an ABS (anti-lock braking system) to provide greater control during braking, a power inverter to charge devices and appliances, and a double bunk to accommodate team drivers or provide extra storage space.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    The question with companies is how much experience you have versus how long you've been off the road. If your experience is more than the time you've been off the road, you'll have a decent chance of finding a company without having to do a refresher. If you do complete a refresher, try this one in Florida.

CDL A OTR Driver - DriveABCO

They are in Ocala. I see them in Texas a lot at some of the places I go to regularly. I know they were hiring for teams a while back, but since they're a reefer company, you'll be able to make good money even as a solo if that's route you gotta take.
    @Chinatown you could add this one to your portfolio if it ain't there already

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.