My bobtail is only 30 miles. Trailers are 25-30K loaded, and empty back (broker does NOT want anything loaded)
All hook/drop/hook/drop
Older male looking at trucking for most money and no touch
Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Jayabraham40, Feb 10, 2018.
Page 5 of 7
-
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
So your local, on contract, or dedicated?
Why buy hotel 6 gift cards?
I hate hotels. Have you ever dealt with bed bugs? -
Can i get the detail on how this Works? Sorry im not following
-
Depends on the winner. If its a reelection, the oilfields are safe. Don't mean to sound political cuz im not, but it isnt in the current administration interest to see you and me 3rd world poor.RedRover and Oldironfan Thank this.
-
Many ex oil field truckers went OTR the last time things went south in the oil patch.
Jayabraham40 Thanks this. -
I'm sorry. Dont know why Motel 6 comes to mind. I meant Super 8 gift cards to pay for the hotel stay (if I have to). The Super 8 I stay at is pretty nice. Almost as good as Embassy Suite's.
We also take a lot of trips with family, so this is like future money storage.
My 1-way runs are 500-600 miles, 12,000 miles round trip - on paper logs
The carrier/broker is on contract/dedicated, so I step into move their overflow (which happens every weekend)...with my own MCJayabraham40 Thanks this. -
That's probably why the pay for company drivers is going up at almost every company. Even the Megas are starting to pay a half ### reasonable starting salary. I think Swift is up to .44cpm to start for new cdl van drivers. That's way more than my ### was worth with a warm cdl.Jayabraham40 Thanks this.
-
Whenever you hear some sleezebag who is wealthy, say to the general public something to the effect of how the majority of the wealth in the world shouldn't be in the hands of a few but spread out among all people, wealthy sleezebag isnt referring to people like Donald...
...sleezebag is referring to you and me and how we should be on the same level as someone in Guatemala. Did you know there is a wall between Mexico and Guatemala?RedRover Thanks this. -
You'll get no argument from me there lol
-
Jones Bros. Trucking in Missoula has cdl school.
Jim Palmer Trucking in Missoula has cdl school.
Contract Freighters www.cfidrive.com hires for their school most of Montana.tscottme and Jayabraham40 Thank this.
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 5 of 7