OMG! Ice Road Trucker Maya Sieber

Discussion in 'Trucker Videos' started by Bigarmin88, Jul 29, 2011.

1. American-Trucker

American-Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Charlotte, North Carolina

Yes he is :yes2557:

American Trucker

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Semi Crazy

Semi Crazy Road Train Member

May 13, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    Dave has social problems. He should be called "high-hitch Dave"! That was funny when he just had been allowed to continue working and he has his "25-years-experience" attitude and he totally hits the king pin way off center like a rookie and then to top that he hits the overhanging pipe with his cab shield and slightly damages the cargo and the truck.

Just downloading episode 16 right now.

Can't wait to see th' Polar Bar down in South America.
    Dave and Rick's driving styles worked good in India! Should be good in the lower hemisphere too.

In case any one w/o cable TV wants to know, I download episodes. My internet is too slow to stream them smoothly. Just Google search for "ice road truckers s05e**" (** is whatever episode of season 5 you want. Episode 16 was just shown Sunday). I get my links to the file sharing sites that host them from h--p://www.rlslog.net. Momentum release usually around 350 MB and always good files.

And like on FileServe or FileSonic sites just click for "slower download" and ignore the "upgrade" buttons. They'll just ask you to pay money.

BTW forgot IRT deadliest roads! just Google "IRT deadliest roads s02e01" and rlslog.net is the first link right now.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    Rocks Thanks this.
  4. MSheets

MSheets Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Granite Falls,NC
  5. Brandonpdx

Brandonpdx Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    The show is totally overdone with the fake drama.

U4EA Thanks this.
  6. walstib

walstib Darkstar

Big John Thanks this.
  7. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    Hate the new IRT Deadest road south America its lamo!India was better...well I think..:biggrin_25521:

8. Semi Crazy

Semi Crazy Road Train Member

May 13, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    Anyone think that new kid on IRT looks like Popeye?

Ya know the energy drink dude....

9. end of the road

end of the road Heavy Load Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Northern Canada
    Here in Canada where they make these shows, we are a year behind. I am still watching the season where Hugh, Rick and Alex are in Northern MB and Maya's first season.

Dave didn't need any help making him look bad, he got canned. Obviously his employer thought he "looked bad" too.

10. Big John

Big John Road Train Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Dave blames everyone else for his problems. He made his own stupid videos on youtube and their was no director helping him look bad on them, he did it all himself. He blamed everything and everyone else but himself for loosing his truck and unable to make it. As an owner operator I have struggled and made it through tough times, I didn't blame anyone not even Bush. It is just life we are going to have ups and downs you just got to ride the storm out and not be a whiney ### cry baby and wan't the whole world to feel sorry for ya.

11. Marksteven

Marksteven Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Bumble Fxxx
    Like you or anyone else would kick her out of the bunk. She's hot and every straight male here knows it wether they admit it or not!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.