On Site Parking

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by pharrari, Jan 2, 2013.

1. .RYAN

.RYAN Light Load Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    Las Vegas or Phoenix are closest locations for KW and Pete dealers. It's 2-2.5 hours to Vegas and 3.5 hours to Phoenix by car away.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KMac

KMac Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Waxahachie, TX
    I park mine at a Service Center..there is a fence around the place and a gate, there is 24 hour access. It does not have to be KW, Pete or TK. Those are just the most common.

This place is the ones the Police call to tow cars for drunk drivers and the like so they are always there. They also do repairs and heavy truck repair, so they have room. Check for trailer storage.

4. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Work with your DM for an approved location. Be sure and use the QC so it's in writing. DO NOT WAIT for the weekend crew. I don't care what your DM says, we do not have the locations or time to find the approved locations and we'll end up parkinng you at a truck stop until monday when your DM comes in.
    One of the favorite things to drive me and everyone else crazy on the weekends are when the drivers DM just simply lied and told them, "...the weekend guys will help you with finding a secure location." They're just shirking their responsibilities. period!
    If they don't have your answer within the one day, go to their boss...the Fleet managers such as Archie or Rod. Do it on the QC...because IF IT WAS NEVER WRITTEN, IT WAS NEVER SAID!

.RYAN, nascarchuck and capper17 Thank this.
  5. buzzarddriver

buzzarddriver Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    You could call the Mojave County Sheriff and ask them the names of some large truck towing companies around Lake Havaseu area.

.RYAN Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.