Only Drivers Happy With Werner

Discussion in 'Werner' started by JimTheHut, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    No issues really I usually get in on Thursday nights or Friday mornings. And head back out Monday morning

Snowshoes Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BDT

BDT Light Load Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Central NY
    I am a soon to be graduated driver looking at dedicated accounts in upstate ny, northeast area, how are the dedicated accounts from Werner for time home, money, good company to drive for? Thanks for any feedback

4. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    Next month I will have a year with werner and I really like this company decent trucks, decent pay and they have so many options for you to adjust yourself and decide what to do, just in the northeast they got about 13 different accounts that you can work in, staples, office max, sears, family dollar,dollar tree,dollar general, walmart, the steel account, target(those are the ones I know from the top of my head) so let the weak unorganized ones complaint. Long live werner enterprises! Welcome to the team!

5. JustAnother

JustAnother Bobtail Member

Oct 10, 2012
    I enjoyed being on the dedicated Western Regional account with Werner, which included Canada. Would do it again in a heart beat. When I was 48 state, I didn't care for it too much. From my experience, you seem to do better if you get on some type of dedicated account.

6. Koolguy

Koolguy Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2012
    Trenton,NJ
    hey ruckie, you know anymore about the steel account? Is it flatbed or we using dry van trailers?

But i been a soloist for about a a lil over a month and been in training for 3 months ( dont ask y, long story) but only bad experience i ever had with werner was with a O/O trainer who idk is even with this company anymore. They been nothing but good to me. They give me a awesome running 09 cascadia with no dents, missing pieces or problems. I run the family dollar account and our FM, load planner, and the rest of the team will help u get the miles if u want, if u need ot run home for something that cant be delt with on a weekend they will send u with a home load so u can take care of business. I ask a day in advance can i run home last wednesday for my wife birthday. by that evening i had a load to head home and deliver the day after her bithday. I average 3 loads a week. and even taking the day off they still managed to get me 3 loads that week.

So about werner being unorganized or not caring about there drivers. Try dedicated accounts before running your mouth about this an awful company cause. FM on these accounts interact with u on a bi-daily basis and my fleet manager actually cares about her team. I thoguh about leaving werner after a year but it looking like i wont be leaving no time soon.

7. SpyderRyder

SpyderRyder Medium Load Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Rice, Texas
    I agree with you wholeheartedly. I ran DG for 6 months until I came down with a hernia now back doing 48 state and Canada. I am an O/O and I have had all good experiences with Werner. All the dispatchers I've worked with will take care of you if you take all loads, run your hours and don't wine.

I'm a bit hesitant but thinking of becoming a trainer. It's just that I am so particular about my 08 Cascadia and I'd probably go berzerk if someone messed it up. Oh well, just my two cents worth.

8. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    I don't know much but its live load and unload mostly upstate ny and they start at 30cpm (like all the northeast accts)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.