OOS for not having a permit

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by pavrom, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Humblepie

Humblepie Pontificator

Dec 25, 2018
    They make it really convenient

johndeere4020 and snowman_w900 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Old Man

Old Man Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Oklahoma City, OK
  4. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    Good for you

5. Humblepie

Humblepie Pontificator

Dec 25, 2018
    All I’m saying is cutting too many corners is going to bite you in the ###. If you choose to do it, you take the consequences. I have a bigger problem with you cutting the rates all to ####. Please don’t buy an rgn. You have no clue how quickly four dollars gets eat up.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    D.Tibbitt, spyder7723, 7-UP and 4 others Thank this.
  6. snowman_w900

snowman_w900 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Run legal, do the job right in the first place and you wont have to admit stupid ### mistakes like that.

I see guys like you loading at the port all the time doing a halfass job loading, tarping and anything else you can get away with. Its because of guys like you with the idea in you're head that as long as you dont get busted, it's ok. Then when you do, the customers, shippers, receivers, brokers and Johnny Law comes down on us all.

You're also the same guy that admits hes to lazy to remove his oversized load signs. What else are you to lazy to do. You gotta hole cut in the floor of your truck too?

whoopNride, INRUT, D.Tibbitt and 9 others Thank this.
  7. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    I'm not an over dimensional guy. I have made my livin getting paid by the ton, cwt, or bushel. I make choices to leave heavy so I own them. If you was really worried about your safety score you would have thought of that before not after.

8. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    Simple question became court room with judges and accusion of being stupid , lazy , half ### job , like other guy , illegal , cheap , etc ...

9. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    Somehow i didn't think hard enough about it before ( i guess snowman can call me stupid again ).... I didnt plan to steal something or moving some contraband assuming it will be that bad

10. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    Honestly i always worry about my score and try to do my best ...never been thinking about great effect of running without permit ...mostly worry about securing , operational condition of truck , HOS , Moving violations ...

11. pavrom

pavrom Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2012
    NE illinois
    If im lazy to remove my sign that doesnt mean i do bad work loading tarping etc ...
    I try to post most of my loads and will be glad to have others pointed on my mistakes on loading or improvements that can be done .
    Btw i like negative comments ... I dont get offended easily :)

blade Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.