Orientation 5-20-13

Discussion in 'Melton' started by burke, May 23, 2013.

1. burke

burke Light Load Member

Mar 24, 2013
    orlando, FL
    I just completed orientation with Melton Truck Lines today. Looking forward to getting on the road with a trainer tomorrow. My whole experience here has been awesome. This company has really blown me away. I'm so amped up!!
    i am looking forward to my new flatbed career and I feel I made the best choice.

pattyj Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Hopefully your training exp is just as good as orientation.Better keep us updated on your progress and how you like your trainer.

4. burke

burke Light Load Member

Mar 24, 2013
    orlando, FL
    From what everyone tells me and my classmates, I'm looking forward to it. I don't know who I get, I don't think it really matters. This company is a brotherhood. The folks that I have had the pleasure of dealing with and talking too have been outstanding. I can't wait to be a productive member of the team. See all of you out on the road. I will keep everyone posted.

5. Cybergasm

Cybergasm Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Cape Girardeau MO
    at least you made it through their Orientation. I almost made it through got sent home on the last day. :(

6. roadlt

roadlt Medium Load Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Hughson, California
  7. secorp

secorp Medium Load Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Lakeland Florida
    What happened......

8. BDJ

BDJ Light Load Member

May 21, 2013
    Memphis,TN
    Submitted an app. I do like the sound of this company. Look forward to hearing about your experience.

9. QuietMike

QuietMike Medium Load Member

Oct 21, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Congrats. I just finished orientation two weeks ago and things have been going pretty good. And I think you're right about Melton being the best choice.

10. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Don't be afraid to come in here and ask questions...I'm always checking here and I know of a couple other drivers that frequent in here. We'll be glad to help out if you need anything :)

hismith Thanks this.
  11. Cybergasm

Cybergasm Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Cape Girardeau MO
    Got to Thursday Morning and called in the office and found out the last employer i left decided to send back a nasty verification on me. Just before i left them i had a minor accident and i told Melton about it in the interview but when they got the verification back my last employer put down i had 3 accidents with them all were the same accident all were DOT reportable and all required towing. lol guess they decided if i was not gonna drive for them i was not gonna drive for anyone else i guess

but on the other hand on my Hire right report they only reported the one accident. go figure

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.