orientation at Melton

Discussion in 'Melton' started by me.myself&kelly.transport, Jan 4, 2016.

1. me.myself&kelly.transport

me.myself&kelly.transport Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Valdosta, GA
    Hello all hope all is safe out there. Quick question as Melton is at the top of my list and have been contacted back from them and looks like they will take me, after doing some research they meet all my needs and more, but what need to know as read somewhere that they allow your spouse to come along for orientation, not during class but be there in the hotel? is this true not a deal breaker but would be nice as she is just learning about trucking.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Loginfailed

Loginfailed Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Central, fl
    When I went to orientation they didn't have an issue with a spouse in the hotel room. That was awhile ago so don't know if that has changed.

You probably will have to pay the additional charge for a private room and have plans in place to get them back home. On the last day of orientation you might be put on a trainers truck and leave.

Just talk with the recruiter and ask them, they will give you the best info

4. me.myself&kelly.transport

me.myself&kelly.transport Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2015
    Valdosta, GA
    As recruiter will tell u anything to get u to come with the company they work for not saying that all are like that, just like and get better info from other drivers that are or have driven for them plus doing research.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.