OTR TEAMS-- ADVICE!!!

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by hoopielou24, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    Yep, a good team should be able to run coast 2 coast and back twice in 10 days.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    alt_services - Carolina Cargo Inc.Carolina Cargo Inc ...
    https://www.carolinacargo.com
    Carolina Cargo has grown from a one-truck operation in 1993, to a nationwide carrier, with an ever expanding fleet of over 200 trucks today.
    This company has changed their hiring criteria. They no longer hire rookies or drivers with criminal records.
    Pay has really been jacked up also. They do run West Coast and Pacific Northwest ever week.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    Not trying to talk crap but I see this team more as a super solo. I had a “team” once that talked a big game but it was nothing more then a super solo husband and a wife who could run for 4 or 5 hours while he rested. Then, I suspected he would drive on her ELD login. Had to cut them loose.

If this is not the case, then expand your running area and abilities. You’ll get the miles and make the money you desire.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  5. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Pride Transport
    Team driving can really pay off but it’s not for everyone so, no one here at Pride is ever forced to team. That said, Pride always welcomes team drivers. If you want to team, we'll even help you find a comfortable, compatible team driver. With over 21,000 average miles per month, new equipment, excellent incentive programs and the best driver support in the business it all adds up top a serious money-making opportunity for team minded drivers. That’s why you’re out there, right?
    ~
    Our mileage and MPG incentives really do add up. The productivity incentive starts at 18,000 miles per month and goes all the way to .05 cents more per mile to the truck at 22,000 and above. That means an additional $1100.00 per month to the truck in productivity incentives alone. And, if you’re wondering, yes, we have the miles!
    ~
    CDL Jobs | Pride Transport
    @Snowshoes works for Pride Transport
    At Pride Transport, we are a family and we treat our drivers with honesty and respect.

6. hoopielou24

hoopielou24 Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2020
    Yeah, I know. I guess we need to get out of our comfort zone. Really want to buy our own truck but we will one day. I like Texas and back or maybe even further out west. I just hate Cali. 55 sucks.

7. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    W.L.A., Inc
    Home
    W.L.A., Inc. is Family Owned and Family Oriented Proudly Serving Since 1990 We are currently accepting applications for OTR Team Drivers and Local/Regional Drivers.
    [​IMG].[​IMG]

8. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Truckermania Thanks this.
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Mountain River Trucking Co. Inc.
    Mountain River Trucking Co. Inc.
    Mountain River Trucking offers excellence. We offer a very competitive pay and insurance package to our drivers. For our customers, we offer full loads, partial loads, and LTL services. Mountain River operates with up to date equipment and professional drivers.
    Coverage Area
    We offer freight distribution services from Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina to Arizona, California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado and back to Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

hoopielou24 Thanks this.
  10. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    hoopielou24 Thanks this.
  11. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.