Owner Operators (FDF)

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Dogghouse, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    That's easy, his truck is a piece of #### and wouldn't pass a dot inspection without $2000 in repairs

nightgunner, DSK333 and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TTNJ

TTNJ Heavy Load Member

Nov 21, 2017
    So they were an O/O with either no plates and/or a junk truck that needed repairs.......and yet FDF is a bad trucking company.....right.....

nightgunner and DSK333 Thank this.
  4. Doing_flatbed_nc

Doing_flatbed_nc Medium Load Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I don't know if its a sheet company or not. I answered as to why he would need $2,000 to start on and it only made sense that that's about what plates cost.

I know a company in NC that paid O/O's enough for them to get plates. Believe it or not: most people who sign on disappear after a month. This went on for a bit until the slave master got wise and only paid for in state, non- apportioned plates.

5. Dogghouse

Dogghouse Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Oil field you pay for H2s monitors, $250 for a class they give you the answers, PPE they don't provide anything all we got was lied to treated like crap,

6. Dogghouse

Dogghouse Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2018
    2017 Volvo so you must mean your truck is on death row, mine is new 2,645 miles. LMAO at you

7. Dogghouse

Dogghouse Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Do you work there, i was there two weeks and i stand by what i was subject to i have a new truck bought my OWN plate, you can do that when you have money

8. Dogghouse

Dogghouse Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2018
    yeah they are a bad company, i have a 2017 don't own junk

9. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Doesn't sound like the words of an OWNER OPERATOR to me. When I hear/read things like, "job", "employee" and "they don't provide anything all" I think of an EMPLOYEE and NOT a BUSINESS OWNER. Maybe if you start thinking more like a BUSINESS OWNER you'll be more successful with who you choose to BUSINESS partner with in the future.

10. Dogghouse

Dogghouse Bobtail Member

Apr 30, 2018
    been owning my own trucks for 18 yrs work for the same company the hole time, the old died new owners took company, so I'm very aware of what i'm doing didn't do my research on this company. you work for somebody getting payed by the mile, you don't have a clue

11. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    I could see if you needed equipment. i.e. headache rack , chains, binders so on and on but just to get rollin'? Don't sound right!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.