P&S Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Blessed41, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Blessed41

Blessed41 Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2013
    STAY AWAY FROM P&S TRANSPORT! Flatbed driving with this company is no good! They promise percentage which is true. My husband did not expect to pay such big amounts for toll bridges out of his own pocket for P&S, in New York is where my husband was charged $48 dollars for toll bridge, and to make matters worst P&S is allowing my husband to drive a truck with only one headlight and the computer system is messed up in the truck. My husband has been complaining about the matters to his DM for over a month. And the company have new trucks but will not put my husband in one, I am not a racist at all but the white guys that comes out of orientation gets inside the new trucks, they could have did the same for my husband, he have a clean driving record, there is no excuse for this type of behavior. The drivers pay for tolls out of their own pockets and have to wait for reimbursement, my husband had to pay for fuel out of his own pocket in New York because the old truck he drives do not have the same system to read fuel sign like the newer trucks. P&S should have a pass to give to their drivers for their toll bridges! And if the drivers have to get an advance for expenses which really belongs to P&S in the first place, the advances is taken right back, this is like a scam! No Class A jobs are legit unless you are your own owner operator and that can sometimes be a pain in the butt!

2. vhughes

vhughes Medium Load Member

Aug 13, 2012
    alabama
    Is he right out of school? If so that could be a reason why he was not put in a new truck. Is he looking at another job now? Wish the best of luck to him and finding a company that will treat him well.

3. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    One headlight? Is it just burnt out or completely gone? If it is burnt out he just needs to replace it being that's what the co expects.

Tolls with reimbursements aren't a scam. You cover and then they pay you back. Husband may want to consider another line of work.

vhughes Thanks this.
  4. Espressolane

Espressolane Road Train Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Just south of the north 40
    Hmmm something does not sound right here.

On the headlight, go to any T/A or Petro and go to the shop, call into maintenance and it will get fixed. that easy.
    Should take no time at all. Or he could just buy a bulb set, replace them and send in the receipt, he will get reimbursed for it.

Tolls, nothing new here. If tolls are paid by cash, get the receipt, turn in with BOL's, he will get reimbursed for it.
    P&S does have EZPass for tolls. If he will be running in the eastern states, he can get an EZPass in Birmingham or New Jersey.
    Go in and ask for one.

As to the older trucks, most of the company driver fleet is 2011 or newer, so I don't see that as an old truck.
    P&S only keeps the trucks to 400k Miles or a max of 4 years from in service date, whichever comes first.

5. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    What is "The same system to read fuel sign"??????

6. crosscut

crosscut Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2009
    FL
    Inflammatory .....really. Well that's what she is implying

• Draft saved Draft deleted