PA shutting down...?

Discussion in 'Truckers' Weather & Road Conditions' started by Cat sdp, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    If the storm is a bust wait till next time they tell everyone to get off the roads......

DieselDrivinDaddy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DieselDrivinDaddy

DieselDrivinDaddy Light Load Member

Feb 13, 2016
    Poconos, PA
    I ran from Scranton to Syracuse earlier this morning. There was nothing worth worrying about on 81. A few flurries in PA then just wet in NY.

I’ll be heading back to PA shortly so we’ll see how it goes.

4. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

It's coming from the south, so you haven't really gotten the hit yet. There's also a second wave coming from the west, so when that hits the Atlantic moisture I think that's what they're expecting to cause the havok.

5. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i don't live near there, but here, snow, very strong winds, and heavy rains......all depending on the track.

will someone please find that flea bitten rodent, that claimed we are going to have more winter...and skin him alive.....??? the cook up his meat and feed him to the hogs..??? then crush up his bones and fertilize 3 River Stadium, and burn down his home, and take the ashes and send them to Mars..??

6. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    Dem dere's fightin' words dontcha know?? We Pennsylvanians don't take kindly to outsiders threatening our beloved groundhog. That's reserved for us.

And don't dare go to Punxsutawney and make a joke about harming Phil. I did that once. I nearly ended up swinging from Gobbler's Knob. And I'm from PA.

7. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    lol...lol...lol

8. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

The problem with a day off?
    One can become addicted to them.

*sigh*

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.