Packing while driving

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by skinnytrucker79, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Triple Digit Bullhauler

Triple Digit Bullhauler Heavy Load Member

Sep 6, 2012
    001 anywhere USA
    There are many reasons to steal, or injure a driver. In my years behind the wheel i have seen, or heard of so many. In our society dealing with blue/white collar crime, or terroristic threats. I believe and am a heavy 2nd amendment rights believer, and i also am a huge gun collector. I carry every day. This is our God given right, and no where does it state in our Constitution, nor bill of Rights that the transportation industry is exempt. I do believe if one has a felony, or other violent criminal charges he/she is unable to own a weapon, let alone carry.
    If we are stripped of our rights as law abiding citizens, than only criminals will possess guns.

bigguns and Slingshot88 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Slingshot88

Slingshot88 Bobtail Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Exactly. It's our constitutional right, and the constitution trumps all policies, regulations, codes, and statutes they wanna make up. And if the constitution was done away with or made invalid, it wouldn't make a lick of difference because our rights come from God, whether people want to believe it or not. Everyone should have a gun, and I even include felons in that statement. A felon is just someone that "the system" considers a threat, that doesn't ALWAYS mean it's a true bad guy. It's your God-given right, don't worry for a second about who or what is trying to tell you you can't have one in a truck. If a so-called "state law" or company policy says you can't have one...disobey it completely, and find a way to get a firearm and take it with you everywhere, whether it's "legal" or not. No one needs to know. You do not advertise it, you keep quiet and just take it everywhere, as long as you don't walk through metal detectors that'll go off and cause a scene. I wouldn't be without mine for a minute driving otr, and I think guys who go without are either naive or totally nuts. This world is a freakin circus and getting worse every day. I'm from Chicago btw.

dhellmer, bigguns and brysol01 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.