Pam and DAC

Discussion in 'PAM' started by sevenmph, Jun 11, 2012.

1. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Former Pam drivers, get your DAC report. I know this is not a big surprise, but yep they lied on my DAC.
    I worked at PAM for 4 yrs and 3 months. You can read the long story on one of my other posts as to why I quit. My DAC says I was terminated and am not rehireable. No other information. It's like, we don't have anything bad to put on his DAC, so let's at least say we fired him.
    You suck Pam, and you can be sure since you lied on my report, I will TRUTHFULLY trash your company every chance I get.

airforcetoo Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RAGE 18

RAGE 18 Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2011
    GOLD£N☆STAT£
    Us drivers should also implement legal documents when it comes to quiting a company or any other incident. Its like its always our word Vs theirs and we are tired of it.

4. sevenmph

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Oh I did. I have photos of all the Qualcomm messages. And documented each phone call through it all. Plus photos of the truck inside and out. Pretty much knew they would pull some crap. It's just sad that four years of being a good employee meant nothing to them. But I'm not surprised.

kid_cardiac Thanks this.
  5. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX

Did you get your $400 escrow back?

I got my DAC waiting for me when I get home....if I ever decide to go home...

Melton hired me with no problems, although I basically entered a verbal contract with them before I even quit PAM, and they knew it...lol

6. Jorihe84

Jorihe84 Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2010
    North Florida
    So take your photo evidence and call the company and ask them to remove it...

If not, file with DAC. If you truly have that info it will get removed

airforcetoo Thanks this.
  7. sevenmph

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    Thanks. Yes, I got it all prepared today. I figured I will send it to Pam and DAC

8. sevenmph

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    @noggin. Yes I got my escrow back. Pretty timely too.

Update. Called HireRight today. Lynn said she will take the dispute over the phone. I told her about the supporting info I had, and she said wait until we see what Pam says after she sends them the dispute. She gave me a case # and I mailed copies to them anyway. We will see.

9. Noggin

Noggin Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Houston, TX
    hmmm Then I need to check my DAC. I got all $400 of my escrow back.

10. kid_cardiac

kid_cardiac Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Florida
    Got my escrow back on my old Comdata card. Took a couple of months, but I got it.

What I did to avoid DAC trouble: I cleaned out the truck and stayed an extra day at Tontitown. I took pictures, and e-mailed them to safety. I stayed the extra day to make sure they saw the pictures and why I took them and sent them before I left. Tyimg up all possible loose ends.

11. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Escrow......for company drivers ??????

That is a big No-No !!!!

Avoid any company that does it..........

slim shady Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.