Panther Expedite

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Bumpnrun, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Myyshorty

Myyshorty Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Lorain, Ohio
    Today was day one of orientation at Panther! I LOVED IT! Thank you Bumpnrun!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freebirdrfd

freebirdrfd Light Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Raynham Ma
    Keep us posted on how things work out for ya.

4. Myyshorty

Myyshorty Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Lorain, Ohio
    I sure will! Orientation is done and I have my first load. On our way to Churchill TN.

5. Bumpnrun

Bumpnrun Light Load Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Petoskey, Mi
    Panther is seeking Class A Drivers for OTR. Team and solo positions are available. Experience required is 6 months in the last yr, 1 yr in the last 5, or 2 yrs in the last 10 for tractor/trailer and some preventables are ok. No experience ? - No problem! They can place you in a straight truck if your willing to team and these trucks DO have their advantages. I drive a nice Volvo 670 with a 24' box, make 2-3 times more than I ever did in a T/T, and ALWAYS find a place to park. If your interested you can PM me or call my recruiter @ Panther. Her name is Coertje and the # is 800-640-7055 ext 3740. If you want to avoid playing phone tag w/ her call before 8 am. And as always, Class B Drivers are encouraged to apply also. Tell her TB sent ya!!!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  6. Bumpnrun

Jul 29, 2010
    Petoskey, Mi
    Hey U4, strange for you to post a comment like that considering I actually met LM at a shipper. He was kind enough to help me cage a brake chamber when one of my wheels froze up,and then helped me transfer the freight to another truck. I was thankful for his help and in the course of our conversation I mentioned TTR and that he should check it out. I think solid membership is important to the success and diversity of this site. Now go smoke another one and wrap your brain around something else for awhile.

7. Bigarmin88

Bigarmin88 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2008
    Tampa Bay Fl
    All I gotta say I only been with Panther about 4 weeks now and so far so good,not being a Panther's cheerleader but just my personal experience so far.Since I been with them I got good miles and haven't really sat more than a day or two but CA for ya.Only thing I don't like is they will not give you time to check the QC when they send you a load offer they will be calling you within seconds or few minutes but I guest it depends on the dispatcher.

U4EA Thanks this.
  8. Bumpnrun

Jul 29, 2010
    Petoskey, Mi
    Company driver? Uh, ok. Panther doesn't have ANY company drivers. Why are you so upset that myself and others are successful here? I never said that the sun shines out Panthers ###, and have offered that they do have some of the same problems which appear to be inherent to the trucking industry. I'm treated fairly by both Panther and my owner, and make ALL the decisions concerning loads, location, home time, etc. I've also worked at BFI's so I think that qualifies my opinion of what's a good or bad company. Now be a good boy and go piss on some other post.

Myyshorty Thanks this.
  9. Bumpnrun

Jul 29, 2010
    Petoskey, Mi
    Big, your spot on about the bums rush they give you on accepting loads. You have 15 min to research and decide. Make 'em wait and always include toll reimbursement in your negotiation - ya never know and it'll get expensive quick w/o it.

10. U4EA

U4EA Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2009
    By company driver, I meant driving somebody else's truck; driving a truck for an O/O makes you what -- a glorified company driver?

Just sayin' -- for someone who isn't a Panther office boy; 99.5% of your posts are total praise, and a several seem like recruiter scheme posts.

LOL - yeah, I'm hatin' on you expedited drivers.

11. Myyshorty

Myyshorty Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Lorain, Ohio
    I just started at Panther and I do love it. Just because someone actually likes their company why does it have to be staged. if you don't like the posts stay off the page! I have no complaints about Panther!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.