Parking a flatbed in Milwaukee?

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by Jetman107, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Jetman107

Jetman107 Bobtail Member

Jan 21, 2018
    Hey guys i have looked around and have had no luck in finding a place to park a flatbed anywhere in Milwaukee, WI. Is there any little known place anyone knows about for parking here, i have been looking over google maps of places with large parking and calling the businesses that own them but no luck so far. I'm trying to find somewhere that is not a public truck stop because Milwaukee is notorious for smashing ##***ng windows of cars and trucks and stealing whatever is inside. Any help would really be appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kyle G.

Kyle G. Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2016
    Eastern Iowa
    Try to find a repair shop or dealership that rents out spots. Northwest utility in waukesha, trudell trailers in oak creek, truck country in oak creek, those are a few places i can think of off the top of my head.

4. Opendeck

Opendeck Medium Load Member

Dec 20, 2017
  5. TripleSix

TripleSix God of Roads

Apr 10, 2009
    Copied in Hell
    A big gated self storage facility with cameras. They will usually have areas where people keep ther motor homes and travel trailers.

6. stwik

stwik Road Train Member

Oct 8, 2017
    USA USA USA!!!
    Try Truck Country or the Kenworth dealership in Oak Creek.

7. Maverick joe

Maverick joe Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2019

8. Maverick joe

Maverick joe Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2019
    Did you find parking? I am in same situation and can't find any parking. I live in west allis.

9. Razororange

Razororange Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI
    There's a few places you can try. No guarantees but I've seen plenty of different company trucks parked in these places.

First on is on Silver Spring Rd just a little west of Interstate 41. I looked there back when I needed a place to park but never actually talked to them.

13180 W Silver Spring Rd
    Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Next place is on the Southeast side near the intersection of 6th and Oklahoma. Not gated but there's about 20 different guys who park their trucks there. Not sure who you would need to contact for info but here's the address.

445 W Oklahoma Ave
    Milwaukee, WI 53207

For trailer dealers I know that Spellman Trailers and Trudell trailers both have some space though I'm not sure how much they will rent out. They are both down near the truckstops in Oak Creek on HWY100

Spellman:
    5921 W Ryan Rd
    Franklin, WI 53132

Trudell:
    2435 Southbranch Blvd
    Oak Creek, WI 53154

Could also go and talk to the office up at Ryder truck rental on HWY 100 in West Allis next to Northern Tool. They have a lot of space out back that's almost always empty.

SAR, stwik and cke Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.