Passed permit and all endorsements

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Coriolanus, Sep 30, 2021.

1. mistermoose

mistermoose Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2021
    OREGON
    Yeah, I'm the same with calls. With all the bogus Robo-calls, I think everyone understands this. On the upside, it seems like the quality of voice messages has improved in recent years. :D Go figure!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mistermoose

mistermoose Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2021
    OREGON
    I like what I've seen with Wilson as well. I'm focused on flatbed long term so there's a few others at the top of my list. But they seem like a strong company to start out with. Cheers!

4. Coriolanus

Coriolanus Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2021
    Mordor, USA
    I haven't actually been able to speak to the recruiter at Wilson. We've been playing phone tag unfortunately.

But I have since watched a few videos on Prime's YouTube channel and I really like the way that they communicate with their drivers and keep them informed. The staff also seems very friendly. So I spoke to a recruiter and told them that I would like to move forward with Prime. They said they need to verify some things, but that I might be able to head to training next week if everything works out.

Wish me luck. And good luck to you, too.

Also, just as a side, I was wondering why I haven't heard from Swift. Turns out they declined me right away. I didn't even know until I checked the Tenstreet page. I wonder why as I don't have anything negative in my background. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. feldsforever

feldsforever Road Train Member

Nov 22, 2019
    Don't use major application sites or recuirting sites such as everytruckdrivingjob dot com. Yes its one application. But you will literally. Recieve 100's of call from companies you don't qualify for.
    I do recommend this site to check the hiring criteara. Its very useful for that.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.