Percentage pay

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by pilot trucker, Dec 14, 2017.

1. phantom 310

phantom 310 Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2017
    Hate when that happens.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mnmover

mnmover Road Train Member

Apr 5, 2009
    Lichfield MN
    Longhaul Trucking. Albertville MN. 90%

pilot trucker Thanks this.
  4. lodiexpreess

lodiexpreess Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Hello all. Ive read a lot of posts here but Ive never been on any type of forum so Im not familiar with the rules or etiquette. Short personal history. Started trucking 18 yrs ago. I worked for a couple megas. hated all the lying and low pay. Ended up with my own numbers and did well before the recession. In 09 I lost everything. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I worked construction for a few years but the trucking bug always stayed with me. Im now working for a small flatbed co to get a year current verifiable. Ill have my own truck this spring. Glad to hear about your positive experience Nightgunner leeasing on and doing well. Im hoping to do the same soon. Im gonna need a lot of help. Rawhide sounds like a good outfit to run under.

5. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    I like it. I am buying a second truck in the next week or so and putting a driver in it. I am actually going to be retiring from driving by the end of this year and seating drivers in my current truck as well. Gary is a good guy and we work well together. It isn't for everyone thought as people are expected to maintain the most professional appearances possible. We have a perfect CSA score and plan to keep it that way.

6. lodiexpreess

lodiexpreess Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2018
    What are Garys experience requirements? My record is spotless. Im an ex Marine and I carry myself in a professional manner. Im looking to build a long light rig. Maybe haul overlength over the front of the skateboard. Trying to find a niche.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.